3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logo-final.png

Overview:
Bobby is a not so charming young lad who's desperately trying to get more intimate with and "responsible" towards the four girls he grew up with - but all in a very, very, very bad way.

BBS2 is a traditional, fun and immersive in-house sandbox adult game, with beautiful and relatable romantic interests for you to bully and chase around while Bobby grinds his way towards a not so traditional sex life, as a protagonist who's willing to use any tools at his disposal to turn their home into his own personal twisted little harem - be it love, romance, wealth, manipulation, coersion, psychotropics, harassment.. (you name it)
his depravities & schemes offset with that cozy homely scenario and characters to create a singular erotic experience

BBS2 is a game about family ties, liability, manhoodin' and coochies, of course.. the cutest coochies

Thread Updated: 2022-07-07
Release Date: 2022-07-06
Developer: SummmerP & Xaøs - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

annsb-094.png anncasual3-000a.png bobbytruck09.png lisamain-038.png lisasleep2-003.png lisaad-039.png lucyevent-031.png lucyforced-039.png lucyta-007.png lucysb-018.png bobbyroom02.png ending71.png lisasb-101.png scenetv-005.png portrait02.png lucyroom-006.png scenedinner-lisa04.png anncasual1-007.png

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
...beautiful and relatable romantic interests for you to bully and chase around while Bobby grinds his way towards a not so traditional sex life,
Take it easy Bobby, take it easy...

... so, it's finally released... another undersized, slightly creepy looking brat who is nonetheless legal age of consent. lol

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Compressed Version of
BBS2 [v0.1] [SummmerP]

Win/Linux

Size Comparison: 625.8MB --> 157.3MB

DOWNLOAD: - - - -

Mac

Size Comparison: 590.0MB --> 122.8MB

DOWNLOAD: - - -

If you like my work Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, mods and compressed versions.

From what little i played while playtesting looks good. Goodluck once again :)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Game is kinda continuation of the original and currently no sex scenes, mostly teasing and some lewd scenes as the dev stated before (in previous art thread).

We are seeing a "rehabbed" but still pervy and horny to the core Bobby, he's a little less creepy, a little more goofy, more likeable and more determined for his "respectable" life goals. As a note, I was against the new Bobby model, but I think dev did good job, I liked the new dude.

I was expecting something fun and good after getting to know the dev, but it surpassed my expectations. Writing and the interactions between "roommates" and their relationship dynamics were very good and natural for a pervy game. I laughed hard and also chuckled many times, it was fun watching their facial expressions and body language.

About visuals, as again dev stated before he runs a potato farm, so visuals from that crop is good enough. There are some noisy renders, 720p resolution, etc. But the result is mostly very good, he probably burned that potatoes (RIP) for the max quality he can get. Ladies look stunning, good proportions, good outfit selections, good posing... So teasing is done very well too, so many reasons to be in love...

Attention to detail in writing, visuals, posing, etc. combined their powers to create a very good game. I really enjoyed it.

Now a negative, house feels empty most of the time when you're hunting for the scenes, triggers and looking for a cigarette break. I'm hoping this is just temporary and dev will fill the void eventually with upcoming updates and it will become a more fun sandbox.

I hope we get regular updates filled with beauties. Thanks and good luck to the dev.

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
Well well well... a remake of that games was indeed too long in the queue.
Nevertheless at least bobby is not as much as a tard as it was originally xD

good luck and please try not to make 7 blue ball updates =)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
sounds a bit like summer with mia.. might check it out once few chapters in

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
Game is kinda continuation of the original and currently no sex scenes, mostly teasing and some lewd scenes as the dev stated before (in previous art thread).

We are seeing a "rehabbed" but still pervy and horny to the core Bobby, he's a little less creepy, a little more goofy, more likeable and more determined for his "respectable" life goals. As a note, I was against the new Bobby model, but I think dev did good job, I liked the new dude.

I was expecting something fun and good after getting to know the dev, but it surpassed my expectations. Writing and the interactions between "roommates" and their relationship dynamics were very good and natural for a pervy game. I laughed hard and also chuckled many times, it was fun watching their facial expressions and body language.

About visuals, as again dev stated before he runs a potato farm, so visuals from that crop is good enough. There are some noisy renders, 720p resolution, etc. But the result is mostly very good, he probably burned that potatoes (RIP) for the max quality he can get. Ladies look stunning, good proportions, good outfit selections, good posing... So teasing is done very well too, so many reasons to be in love...

Attention to detail in writing, visuals, posing, etc. combined their powers to create a very good game. I really enjoyed it.

Now a negative, house feels empty most of the time when you're hunting for the scenes, triggers and looking for a cigarette break. I'm hoping this is just temporary and dev will fill the void eventually with upcoming updates and it will become a more fun sandbox.

I hope we get regular updates filled with beauties. Thanks and good luck to the dev.
So no animations due to potatoes?

Reactions: Momsir
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes