Ren'Py - Abandoned - BBS2 [v0.1] [SummmerP]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BarbarrossaNA

Enjoyed the writing and the byplay.. Very much liked the renders.. Getting banged for things in a 1st release is pretty tough.. because it's not more like the original? Give the dev a break and let's see where he goes with it. Personally I'm looking forward to that.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rivolo83

it takes some time to get into it, but then its really great. Can´t wait to see more of it. And I liek the idea, that it takes place after the original game. The characters look great, especially Lisa, still my favorite. Thanks for the game summmerp
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Joselito99

So far it´s great. There are a couple of things that could be improved, like the girls´ schedule or the hints. Besides that I love the game mechanics and the stats system, whose results are going to be more evident in future updates.
    Since I love this sandbox games where the MC has to grind to increase the girls corruption, I find this game perfect. It also has quite amount of content for being a first release.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

seronis

This is for the v0.1 July 2022 release.

Tons of Uncanny Valley facial expressions for the MC. Broken event chains. Far too many dialog typos. And the dev has an obsession with showing closeups of the MCs dick 100x more than ANY female content which I feel is the opposite ratio that should be the goal.

So 2 stars. Which is on the gracious side. 1 star would still be quite fair. EVERY 5star rating below is a bold lie

Game has potential to easily earn 3 or 4 stars by the time its finished. Its just nowhere near that level yet and wont be capable of it for a long time. 2 stars is still worth a play if you have a little patience and can tolerate a cocktease. No real romantic progression yet either. Just a dozen closeups of the MCs dick every day. Ugh. OH and the only actual sexual content at this point is NTR scenes where you watch an utter douchebag force your sis to makeout with him and give him a BJ. Witnessed by the MC. Who does nothing about it.

Also the stats system is utterly broken. Its barely used in the code. Corruption isnt used at all. The code that lets the girls get less angry only functions for your mom and 1 sis and forgets the other two exist. Your money on hand isnt even looked at in scenes that talk about money shortage. Every repeatable scene acts like its the first time you did it instead of adjusting dialog to account for it being a repeated action.

Actually at this point I'm just going to drop the rating to 1 star. The people giving it more are delusional.

-edit-

Added highlighting above since the Dev didnt read the whole review and complained. Just to be clear give the game a try. Its worth that as said above. It has problems that are all fixable but its a great effort for a first release and far more than most devs do.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

asero7k

There is an innovative mechanic here! Unlike most similar games, the main character can smoke here! It adds immersion. No kidding! I like it. I will wait for the update. Continue in the same spirit! :)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

MaxGold099

Very good start, It is a pity that the creator did not let them continue with the project that he already had, because he clearly plans to continue milking people, I hope they receive the same support that he received for delivering a miserable update every year and a half just hoping you don't do the same.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Rohu792

The game is actually very good
    Artwork is nice
    What's tricky is the gameplay itself if you dont play carefull you will miss some scenes
    Now that summmer p has uploaded walkthrough pdf you can actually watch all the scenes
    Overall very good game for 1 st update
    Looking forward for next one
  8. 1.00 star(s)

TankH04

So, I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything, but you take a game that people love and have been waiting for many years to see continued and/or finished, and you decided, that instead of continuing the story and going down the path that everyone wanted, you would make some completely different game with completely different feeling characters and slap the Bad Bobby name on there? Once again, I don't mean to be rude, but people like the game because Bobby was a little creep that would get his sisters drunk to sleep with them or even outright try and rape one. That's what we wanted. The game you wanted to make was fine and dandy, but it's terrible, because in the end it's like someone took Bad Bobby and removed everything good about it, then handed us some vanilla NTR riddled knockoff (it's kind of like Boruto in that way). I'd recommend remaking it just the same but taking away the BB name because this is just not it, and that will just continue to make people write negative comments about it. You seem good but this was just a bad move.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Delirium111

A great add on to the original game. 100% worth playing and supporting. This is not a poorly executed remake, it is a well thought add on to an abondened game. Hopefully the developer will keep doing updates and does not listen to all the negativity.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Horny

Comparing to the original, the game play is about the same, but what really kills this are the models. The ones in the original were extremely hot, especially Lucy, while this remake simply isn't very good.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

drawntogetha

So far it is harder to give anything beyond 2 stars. So much anticipation, joke is on us, I guess.
    Disappointing
    Dull
    No animations
    No content
    No nothing

Would say let's wait and see. But if we waited forever for this... Fuck it, BBS is dead. What is dead may never die
  12. 5.00 star(s)

peytine93

Re v.01: Not bad at all for a first release imho! Love the beautiful characters and the brilliant sense of humour. For now, there seems to be minor incoherence between the hints given during the MC's cigarette break and the actual availability of the characters, but once you've got the pattern, the story can be advanced with a reasonable amount of grind. Very promising indeed!
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Leyequois

Extremely bad models, the models were all cute and hot in the original, tons of clipping issues, no real content, bad grammar here and there, and overall the same as before, just uglier and badly done
  14. 5.00 star(s)

SuddenlyTundra

It's Bad Bobby. New look. New story. All of your favorite characters. Motivated dev. Deserves a sub. It has been very well built. This game has potential to outshine the original as long as the dev remains invested. It stands out on its own among the others.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

No idea why they keep making games like this
    It always the same story But here mc was sent away because of his actions
    Only difference with the other games
    No story
    horrible time skip while clicking trying to find scenes
    Stats are usless
    No walktrough
    No bugs
    Only good thing is renders like always
  16. 1.00 star(s)

Horny Little Brother

Except for mrs Anna, there are intolerable changes in the appearance of all the other characters.
    The change isn't just limited to appearance. For example, Lisa looked at Bobby's six pack and "sighed" then stroked Bobby's arm.
    Romantic route has also arrived :) very interesting :)
    BBS is probably my favorite game. I love that dark side of Bobby. I love that the girls don't like Bobby, they try to stay away from him...
    romantic bobby :)
    The game is turned upside down. In the discussion on the game, it was written that the game is a continuation of Big Brother. I agree, this is the sequel to BigBrother, not Bad Brother.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Mister Perfect Shadow

The premise is fantastic, it leaves you wanting more of the game.
    This game gave us an insight of what happened at the ending with never got from the well known first game and Bobby's life in between games.

This game will be easily top 10 after some updates, for now I'll give it 4 stars for some typos here and there and a few bugs that I caught, but overall I can't wait for the next updates.