3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
Allow me to answer to that in engrish.
All hail the mighty wall of text & exposition.

- - -
I am 99.9% certain that old saves won't work.
But if they do work, good chances are you'll end up missing part of what's new.

The girls on the release version had two working stats... Comfort & Upset (though I'm not entirely sure - not yet - if Upset was working as I intended)
There was also Corruption, but you couldn't raise it and thus, it did nothing.

Version 0.2 is gonna have all three in place.

Increasing Comfort grants you access to new scenes in the same scenario (and not just slightly different variants experienced through repetition).
It already was working like that. But it went from 0 to 5.
I'm cutting it down to 3. And reorganizing the scenes accordingly.
You used to increase Comfort only through checking on the girls, here and there - whenever you got lucky.
I'm adding more dialogue options that'll have you increasing it as well.. and raise the event rate of these random encounters.

Corruption will now range from 0 to 1.
It'll signalize to you that Bobby has managed to break a girl's will just a little bit.
Leveling Corruption happens naturally, once you raise Comfort to its current max.
Corruption 1 will ease the outcome of those more "daring" choices you're allowed make here and there - instead of a Game Over, the girl is left only Upset and instead of getting Upset, she'll just suck it up.
That new "endgame" scenario and this reworked system will naturally come with newly rendered scenes for all three girls.

The upset status will impede you from progressing with that girl for a couple days tops. (the price you must pay for moving too fast)

- - -
Now Jenny is gonna get as much content as Lucy and Lisa. (after patch)
But though these two are getting new scenes (100+ renders each), as I adjust them to this new system, Ann (on the other hand) had slightly fewer events for the player to enjoy on the release version.
I'm also fixing that.
So expect more new content from Ann.

- - -
That being said... I think it's a good thing saves won't work because I do feel like starting it over is the way to go.

Also, it's been too long since you all have played it, so I think it'll be fun to experience the whole thing fresh and from the start.

And you may now jump the intro. You can always do that.
There are a few additions to the intro, but it's only a few and it's skippable.

Though I, personally, feel like the game starts a bit off if you jump to day 1 immediately, I'm giving you the choice.
When Comes Version2 ??

Reactions: Lalelilolu

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Great work king, any chance if there is any updates to the night activity? The last one left us quite blueballs-ish
isn't that what BBS stands for?
Blueballs Saga? thought you guys knew I came here to continue with RAinces work...
:LOL:

now now... being serious
Jay, I'm afraid not.

if I hadn't disappeared for an entire semester or so, you'd probably be getting a sassier update by now
but I must stick to the plan and do Jenny's patch before actually continuing with what's already been set
there'll be some extra lewd scenes added, yes... but if you require actual sex in order to release yourself while playing the game, I'm sorry mate... only on the next patch
these lewd scenes will only feature as much lewdness as the ones already there

EDIT: but if you DID manage to get down on business with some of the scenes on the release version, good news is there'll be even more scenes that might suit you (and not just on Jenny.. but on Lisa, Lucy and Ann as well)

Last edited:

bunk_88

Sep 1, 2018
hmmm i liked the game always even when it was never finished i was always hoping someone will do but looks like this one is just another one never be finish last update in july 2022 soon its a year

• Haha
Reactions: onitosan

JayMI

Nov 3, 2018
isn't that what BBS stands for?
Blueballs Saga? thought you guys knew I came here to continue with RAinces work...

now now... being serious
Jay, I'm afraid not.

if I hadn't disappeared for an entire semester or so, you'd probably be getting a sassier update by now
but I must stick to the plan and do Jenny's patch before actually continuing with what's already been set
there'll be some extra lewd scenes added, yes... but if you require actual sex in order to release yourself while playing the game, I'm sorry mate... only on the next patch
these lewd scenes will only feature as much lewdness as the ones already there

EDIT: but if you DID manage to get down on business with some of the scenes on the release version, good news is there'll be even more scenes that might suit you (and not just on Jenny.. but on Lisa, Lucy and Ann as well)
Glad to hear that king and more is to be planned under that particular segment in the next patch. M=Not sure about this Jenny update (maybe we have yet to be exposed fully to her(?)), but more Lucy and Lisa is always appreciated.

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I do believe you guys are gonna love Jenny and the shit that I plan to put her through

But anyhow, I'm here now and I'm working.. version 0.2 ain't gonna be the last
Nor it'll take us another full year for you to get more
Soon there'll be plenty new stuff for you do to Lucy and Lisa

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
I'm frustrated, in both bbs projects they are making content for lisa and jenny and I think most of us are here for lucy or Ana since you can find lisa's model in all the versions of big brother where it has a lot of content, but anyway we just have to wait until they finally do justice to Lucy and have some prominence

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I'm frustrated, in both bbs projects they are making content for lisa and jenny and I think most of us are here for lucy or Ana since you can find lisa's model in all the versions of big brother where it has a lot of content, but anyway we just have to wait until they finally do justice to Lucy and have some prominence
:rolleyes:

alex03-04a-Beauty (1).png
so true...

intrees

Aug 30, 2020
Speak for yourself bro. I am only here for Liza lol

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
Honestly, Im here for Jenny Liza and Lucy, mostly Lucy.
Never really cared much for the Milf in Bad Bobby or Big Brother.

Reactions: Makwaya

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Allow me to answer to that in engrish.
All hail the mighty wall of text & exposition.

- - -
I am 99.9% certain that old saves won't work.
But if they do work, good chances are you'll end up missing part of what's new.

The girls on the release version had two working stats... Comfort & Upset (though I'm not entirely sure - not yet - if Upset was working as I intended)
There was also Corruption, but you couldn't raise it and thus, it did nothing.

Version 0.2 is gonna have all three in place.

Increasing Comfort grants you access to new scenes in the same scenario (and not just slightly different variants experienced through repetition).
It already was working like that. But it went from 0 to 5.
I'm cutting it down to 3. And reorganizing the scenes accordingly.
You used to increase Comfort only through checking on the girls, here and there - whenever you got lucky.
I'm adding more dialogue options that'll have you increasing it as well.. and raise the event rate of these random encounters.

Corruption will now range from 0 to 1.
It'll signalize to you that Bobby has managed to break a girl's will just a little bit.
Leveling Corruption happens naturally, once you raise Comfort to its current max.
Corruption 1 will ease the outcome of those more "daring" choices you're allowed make here and there - instead of a Game Over, the girl is left only Upset and instead of getting Upset, she'll just suck it up.
That new "endgame" scenario and this reworked system will naturally come with newly rendered scenes for all three girls.

The upset status will impede you from progressing with that girl for a couple days tops. (the price you must pay for moving too fast)

- - -
Now Jenny is gonna get as much content as Lucy and Lisa. (after patch)
But though these two are getting new scenes (100+ renders each), as I adjust them to this new system, Ann (on the other hand) had slightly fewer events for the player to enjoy on the release version.
I'm also fixing that.
So expect more new content from Ann.

- - -
That being said... I think it's a good thing saves won't work because I do feel like starting it over is the way to go.

Also, it's been too long since you all have played it, so I think it'll be fun to experience the whole thing fresh and from the start.

And you may now jump the intro. You can always do that.
There are a few additions to the intro, but it's only a few and it's skippable.

Though I, personally, feel like the game starts a bit off if you jump to day 1 immediately, I'm giving you the choice.
I know I am late to reply here but, is it too late in development to add a money cheat as long as the game is still developing? Cuz most semi-major updates in the story means starting from the beginning, and the shop grind is just redundant (Maybe an option to just start with couple thousand dollars for repeat players?)

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes