• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Tried to but it doesn't appear in the list. I could sell the amulet, which I purchased by mistake at some point, but not this charm.
Ah, my mistake. I thought of the amulet because that's the first thing that ran through my mind. I don't think you can do anything about it since its in the [Valuables] category. Unless you edit the save files, maybe through ??? Do tell us if it work.

EDIT:
Sorry, I meant the charm! (corrected the original post)

Tried to sell that but it doesn't appear in the list at any vendor. I could sell the amulet, which I purchased by mistake at some point, but not this charm.
Ah, so I didn't misread it back then haha:ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:
Reactions: srg91

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Who drops the "Wings of Wyvern"? It should obviously be a Wyvern but I'm almost at the end of the game and I can't find any Wyverns? Where did I miss them? Also need Obsidian and Jet black nails.

Also does anyone know what the effect of the third effect on this sword is. The translation is crap on it to say the least.

1715009728221.png

EDIT:
Alright, I've spent the last 2 hours trying to find a way to increase the lewd cap from 300, but found nothing. I even bought 2 dildos to see if it will work but nope
For me it increased to 9999 which is max I guess when I clicked on masturbate on her bed and she used dildo for the first time.

Last edited:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The gameplay and pacing is pretty solid on Gamer until you hit the wall of grind at Weiss. At that point you're clearly expected to level grind and max out your equipment, otherwise Weiss (and everything else) takes 1000 years to kill. The erotic content also completely dries up past that point as the game starts to take itself too seriously. Oh well, still above average overall.

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Alright, I've spent the last 2 hours trying to find a way to increase the lewd cap from 300, but found nothing. I even bought 2 dildos to see if it will work but nope
Just continue the story to chapter 3 you dingus. God damn.

Like you people never played a corruption game before............

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Kurotozaka just wants to make action RPGs and is forced to add sex to them to sell them, is what I'm getting from their games.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Jesus this game is infuriating, and I'm not talking about battles. Anyway to cheat? Mtool don't work. Also, how the heck do I get more customers to show up at the bar, even at night some customers like the "rough old man" in the gallery doesn't seem to be there.
Mtool does work (I de-evb'd the game first, not sure if that matters), I just wish I knew how to disable the font override.
The minimap and zoomed-in map get royally fucked by it and trying to figure out the sweet spot with the font size and reduction settings to fix it is a major headache.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Just continue the story to chapter 3 you dingus. God damn.

Like you people never played a corruption game before............
It's more like the games I've played lets you fully max out the lewdness anytime you want as long as you do the lewd events or chug H items and I was worried that I might have ran into a problem since no one said I had to be in chapter 3 first.

So, respectfully, you can go fuck off with your high ass attitude.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
How do you raise the final lust cap to 500? Story progression?

Edit: Buy the dildo from the slum store and masturbate with that when you're at 300.
how did you raise the first lust level from 20? is it tied to virginity?

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
how did you raise the first lust level from 20? is it tied to virginity?
You need to go through some H stuff to get the title "Aching Body", which allows you to masturbate at night in your bed. This will upg your lewd cap then keep doing it for every cap until you reach 300

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Because "he suck my dick" has a very different meaning than "she suck my pp"
In languages that use the same pronoun for everything, it would be "that" - replaced with pronoun "sucked my dick" and we all know it's a female in the context. The AI would have no trouble figuring it out because it doesn't have to look into the context to get the correct tense and subject's gender. But instead we get the bad translation "he suck my dick" because English is hard for AI.
On top of it, you also made a grammatical mistake on the verb suck. This shows why English makes everything difficult.

Last edited:

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
anyone have the save for finishing the first day in the town and patrol the back mountain????? idkw but my save are gone

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes