• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
iirc you need to get pregnant and the "operation" costs you.
Makes sense I didn't figure it out. Thanks. Do you perhaps also know how to trigger events in the Auction House? There's no NPC which I can use 'guide the customer' on, as the Gallery hints at.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
anyone know to go after the airsoft minigame? It says "Let's explain the situation to Governor Gustav" but he's not in his office. I tried passing days but still no new quest.

edit: tried exploring the whole fortress during the day and at night, still cant find him.

Last edited:

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
Are you dyslexic or something? This AI translation is perfectly serviceable; I'd even go as far as calling it good for AI MTL. I don't understand anyone calling it bad because it isn't unless they lack the ability to understand and interpret context in written language. Pronouns are sometimes messed up and some weird/wrong translations, but nothing that hinders understanding at all and in those infrequent cases you can just mentally correct while reading.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Jesus this game is infuriating, and I'm not talking about battles. Anyway to cheat? Mtool don't work. Also, how the heck do I get more customers to show up at the bar, even at night some customers like the "rough old man" in the gallery doesn't seem to be there.

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Ok so from what I can tell you need the dildo alongside completing the requirements for the titles in the sex experience tab I just unlocked the limit View attachment 3606666
Absolutely doesn't work. I've unlocked all of them except for three of them. One demanding 500 lewdity, first childbirth and one that 'requires me to watch a certain even' which is suspect is the one that increase max lewdness level - one where you're suppose to masturbate with a dildo.

Reactions: lampuiho

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
question: how do I make her walk around nude, without needing to destroy her outfit?

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Alright, I've spent the last 2 hours trying to find a way to increase the lewd cap from 300, but found nothing. I even bought 2 dildos to see if it will work but nope

Reactions: Yuforya

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
How do you get rid of the infertility charm? I got it after giving birth to Danny's baby and it keeps my pregnancy chance at 0. Or can you only get pregnant once and that's it?

Last edited:

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
How do you get rid of the infertility talisman? I got it after giving birth to the duke son's baby and it keeps my pregnancy chance at 0. Or can you only get pregnant once and that's it?
Sell it :LOL:. Just go to the general store.

• Sad
Reactions: srg91

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Sell it :LOL:. Just go to the general store.
Sorry, I meant the charm! (corrected the original post)

Tried to sell that but it doesn't appear in the list at any vendor. I could sell the amulet, which I purchased by mistake at some point, but not this charm.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes