momoma

Dec 31, 2018
Wow... the fighting is really no joke on normal "Gamer" difficulty...
That last defense mission in chapter 1 kind of surprised me and got me try harding a lot, to the detriment of my dick that got the really opposite of hard because of the focus.

Is there something I missed ? am I supposed to grind or use some broken skill combos I'm not aware of ?
Or is it just a matter of perfect parrying for 5 minutes non stop against bosses with gigantic health bars ?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
That last defense mission in chapter 1 kind of surprised me and got me try harding a lot, to the detriment of my dick that got the really opposite of hard because of the focus.

Is there something I missed ? am I supposed to grind or use some broken skill combos I'm not aware of ?
Or is it just a matter of perfect parrying for 5 minutes non stop against bosses with gigantic health bars ?
Yeah ngl I was having a hard time against the hobgoblin boss.

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018

I didn't need to do any of it. I cleared that mission before I made the easy parry mod. The orc boss is quite easy to parry maybe except for his kick. But the kick, you can just eat it without problem. The dirt can cause problem but I never failed to parry it.

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
to add on to the previous save files posted here

a more complete save with battle arena win included...
this save has 15400 achievement points for NG+
to access NG+, use mirror in room. beat up 2 bosses. volia
only title achievement left is 100 ultimate ability uses, idk whats the counter on atm

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh yeah, do try the guns. esp the assault rifle and double shotgun
no wonder the ammo is so limited

weiss is wayyyyy more cracked
S ranked airsoft is like rng fest, cos it gives the best anti-boss accessory (survival knife)

@fraazx cleared the battle arena , the instructor really made me abuse the invul step mechanics.

Last edited:
Reactions: FeSs101 and fraazx

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
I didn't need to do any of it. I cleared that mission before I made the easy parry mod. The orc boss is quite easy to parry maybe except for his kick. But the kick, you can just eat it without problem. The dirt can cause problem but I never failed to parry it.
the parry mod is nice but not needed, esp once you get the ability that gives you invul during step/dash and immune to flinching during attacks

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Ah, my mistake. I thought of the amulet because that's the first thing that ran through my mind. I don't think you can do anything about it since its in the [Valuables] category. Unless you edit the save files, maybe through ??? Do tell us if it work.

EDIT:

Ah, so I didn't misread it back then haha:ROFLMAO:.
Thanks! I did try the editor before too but it tells me the save file is incompatible. Not even the general save file works. I did load a save before this baby and it seems other characters/monsters do not have this issue.

For now, all I can say is don't let Danny impregnate you, folks, unless you wanna kiss all further pregnancies goodbye. Dunno why they made it like this but it is what it is.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
to add on to the previous save files posted here

a more complete save?
this save has 14400 achievement points for NG+
to access NG+, use mirror in room. beat up 2 bosses. volia

cant find where is the battle arena .....
didnt grind for the last armor set as boss fight doesnt really need it on gamer diff at least ...
Rare metal is like only 5 per game (seems to be chest drops only)?
end game sword has sum nice NG+ abilities you can xfer over

oh yeah, do try the guns. esp the assault rifle and double shotgun
no wonder the ammo is so limited

weiss is wayyyyy more cracked
S ranked airsoft is like rng fest, cos it gives the best anti-boss accessory (survival knife)

The battle arena is at the slum underground map, to your right. Just keep going forward afterwards and you'll find the battle arena

Reactions: jobkeks

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks! I did try the editor before too but it tells me the save file is incompatible. Not even the general save file works. I did load a save before this baby and it seems other characters/monsters do not have this issue.

For now, all I can say is don't let Danny impregnate you, folks, unless you wanna kiss all further pregnancies goodbye. Dunno why they made it like this but it is what it is.
I understood why they made it though. It seems pregnancy is directly tied to endings. You get Eric to impregnate you, you go to Eric's ending. You get Danny, Danny's ending. You get some random ass impregnate you(with high enough ero stats), that slut ending.

Its obvious to me that kurotozakka main focus is action rpg and the pregnancy mechanics is totally nonexistent other than reaching endings. But I am a huge fan of this developer exactly because they implement the pregnancy instead of ignoring pregnancy exist because I get that hollow feeling of 'what/how/why the fuck is happening' when a character went sleeping around but didn't get pregnant at all when I played other games. Something ain't right when someone has unprotected sex but didn't get pregnant without taking any prevention.

But that's just me and my real world logic. Nothing to do with hentai world logic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jasra343 and srg91

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
the parry mod is nice but not needed, esp once you get the ability that gives you invul during step/dash and immune to flinching during attacks
Well it doesn't just let you parry without the need to time your guard, it removes the 2 frame lag on stepping as well.

Reactions: jobkeks
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes