Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
help, what is avarice? there are some choices where it asks you if you want to proceed to a lewder scene i think? but the Library's Sexual Status doesn't show any avarice... thanks in advance!

NinPC

Apr 14, 2020
So anyone know how to progress the quest regarding the goblins damaging the agricultural zone in the west?
Open the menu and it gives you a hint in the bottom left corner. "Next: Talk to the Governor."
I believe it does this for all story related quests.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
I understood why they made it though. It seems pregnancy is directly tied to endings. You get Eric to impregnate you, you go to Eric's ending. You get Danny, Danny's ending. You get some random ass impregnate you(with high enough ero stats), that slut ending.

Its obvious to me that kurotozakka main focus is action rpg and the pregnancy mechanics is totally nonexistent other than reaching endings. But I am a huge fan of this developer exactly because they implement the pregnancy instead of ignoring pregnancy exist because I get that hollow feeling of 'what/how/why the fuck is happening' when a character when sleeping around but didn't get pregnant at all when I played other games. Something ain't right when someone has unprotected sex but didn't get pregnant without taking any prevention.

But that's just me and my real world logic. Nothing to do with hentai world logic.
Oooh, that makes sense, I didn't go as far. Thanks!

DaveLV

Feb 19, 2018
im currently stuck on the bike scene, it just keeps going in circle.i see the warning sign, tried shooting, ramming it, nothing works. not sure what to do.

zaky99

Jan 19, 2019
Anyone got cheat for the bike part? Currently doing inferno difficulty & holy sh*t i hate this part. Why tf dev include bike battle in this smh

フブキ

Feb 3, 2020
Spent 2 hrs last night trying to beat Weiss on gamer mode and failed countless times so I slept. Woke up early and finished it in 5 mins by spamming aerial attacks and finishing with the ult move. Really need to grind more if it keeps getting harder...

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
Anyone got cheat for the bike part? Currently doing inferno difficulty & holy sh*t i hate this part. Why tf dev include bike battle in this smh
if you cleared it in severe mode, its the same here. jus do small chip damage with the sub machine gun
and use the eagle pistol for guaranteed hits for a lil bit more damage

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
Spent 2 hrs last night trying to beat Weiss on gamer mode and failed countless times so I slept. Woke up early and finished it in 5 mins by spamming aerial attacks and finishing with the ult move. Really need to grind more if it keeps getting harder...
congratz on beating him, the only other boss that is like him is the instructor at the battle arena.
most other bosses are much easier.....

excluding the fixed motorbike stage ofc

KleinHacks

Jul 19, 2017
Im at chapter 3 and its telling me to go meet Ryuu in the Philarge Great Forest, gone all about but I cant find it, where am I meant to go?

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes