• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
In one playthrough, you can't. Thats just the number who have potential scenes I think the most I got in one playthrough was 9, but some have gotten 10 or 11 I think. I know someone has been posting what steps they took to get that number.
I managed 13 by cheating and giving every girl 10 lust and unlimited money but it's impossible to get Chiyo and Sandy/Halle currently without playing with time.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I've only gotten 11 by abusing the fact that on Day04, the game doesn't seem to make any stamina checks for Nancy and Laura

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
While my 11-0 in post was a good effort for doing the maximum number of girls it was not a good preparation for day 5. I think the 10-0 I am posting here now is a lot better for that. It amounts to 167 points. See the last tab of the attached xls how it was done. No cheating of any kind and no misusing of any bugs that I know of. The situation with Sophia is still unresolved (maybe in the october update?). At least Brittany, Halle and Maria are nearly there. Seems Jose is a lost cause with more days still to come. screenshot0006.png

Jun 22, 2017
Unironically fuck the dev for booting me out of the game any time I try a strength check. So what if I cheat, that's my decision, not yours.

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Unironically fuck the dev for booting me out of the game any time I try a strength check. So what if I cheat, that's my decision, not yours.
yes it's a decision that causes you to be kicked out... are you really complaining that the creator decides limits to his own game....

DerPolygonianer

Jul 7, 2018
I thought that it is possible to cheat strength. You just can't get more then one every day? Not that it matters too much. If you cheat you can just train anyway. Especially since there are scenes connected to using the gym at school and in town.

Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
Day 2, you get +1 upon meeting her, +1 by saying look forward to getting to know girls, see her in library after class offer to change grades for +1, tell her to wear lighter clothes, Day 3, talk to her in morning mention she took your advice for +1, at swimming speak to her for +1 (will cause -1 with Viviane), change her grades in the principals office which requires either jose to have achieved viviane or to do the willie quest, this changing her grades is worth plus 3, so do that and then see her in the library after class. At this point you have 8 so can use pendulum or pheromones. Or if you are lazy you can cheat by typing lust_points[8]=7 and friedachangedgrade=True and go see her in the library on day 3 and tell her you changed the grade.
thanks for the info

Jun 22, 2017
yes it's a decision that causes you to be kicked out... are you really complaining that the creator decides limits to his own game....
If the player cannot enjoy the game the way they want to enjoy it, it is bad game design. In a single player game where your choices do not impact other players, the player should be allowed to do whatever they want to do within the game. Putting restrictions in just for the sake of having restrictions is a hallmark trait of a bad developer.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
If the player cannot enjoy the game the way they want to enjoy it, it is bad game design. In a single player game where your choices do not impact other players, the player should be allowed to do whatever they want to do within the game. Putting restrictions in just for the sake of having restrictions is a hallmark trait of a bad developer.
No, if you are not enjoying it, it simply means this game is not for you. Others may find it hugely enjoying. And those are the ones the dev is targeting. And the length of this thread indicaties that quite some people find this specific game enjoying.

Reactions: MonteChristo

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
I had someone ask for a save to get a score of 111. I wasn't sure how to do that, but figured I would post a semi-walkthrough of what I did.
Day: 1 Bang the stewardess
Get home, talk to mom (put weights away for +1)
Take a Shower (+1 Stam) rest optional
Side with Mom. Aunt Debbie shows up. Get the 3 points from Aunt Debbie
Go to beach, Apply sunscreen to sister (Pattern: upper, middle, ass)
Walk Along beach get the 10 bucks from Chiyo.
Go to beach bar, unlock Randy Beach chat with one of my fave girls Sandy (all the polite/sensitive responses) +5
Threesome (because why not)
Don't insult Jose when talking with his mother (+1)
Help sister find earrings (+2)
Don't attempt dresser
Lift weights
Sneak into Mom's Room (talk dirty in her ear while she sleeps)
Should end the day with 20 'bucks and a score of 17

Day: 2 Go for a run, stretch with mom first (+1)
Run into Tanya (+3)
Get Home (no money)
Standard intros and freebie points
With Laura says she needs to see a shrink. Her parents say the same, she hates them. MC jokes that he doesn't
know them. Laura laughs +2
In Class, introductions, flatter girls (+1 Kate and Frieda)
Do not get detention.
Chantelle and Nikki: Say you'd like to hang out together (+1 Chantelle)
Be defiant with the principal the whole time (+3)
Sell sperm to nurse, get pendullum (+3, +10 Bucks)
Sit with class, when talking with Quentin, say the school sucks +1 with Laura
After Lunch: Backyard, smoke a joint (+1 Laura) get book.
Gym, either Chantelle or Gab... I mean Maddy (+2 for either)
Lift Weights!
Locker, fingerbang Kate for +4
Library chat with Frieda talk her into more comfortable clothes and offer to sneak into principal's
office. (+1)
Head Home: Shower
Take bus downtown, steal 20 bucks from old lady. (should have 50 bucks)
Downtown: SHOOOOPING! unlock massage parlor and buy swim suit for Halle (-20 bucks)
Go see Katsumi (-30 bucks)
Take bus to beach: unlock Audacious HQ
Walk along beach, meet Loli, be more critical, play to Maria's insecurity (+3)
Randy beach, Jose's Mom, cover yourself to start, and brag a bit (+5)
Take bus home: Wash Aunt Debbie's car, then don't. Sneak in for money, hear the whipping, get involved, and give
Aunt Debbie a good dick slapping. (+2 +10 BUCKS!)
Go Home: Dinner, just say Jose is a douche
Learn to use Pendullum
Help Nikki find earrings +2 (you will not have enough points to get her w/ the pendullum)
Spy on Mom (again loved the new music) +1

Day: 3 Go Jogging (might as well, do neighborhood, but do not enter convenience store) Head home in time for
breakfast (+5 BUCKS!)
Go to school, talk to Frieda (+1 Frieda and Ga... Maddy (damn it!)
During condom rolling, mention you can do better than 2 minutes (+1 Teagan)
Do rolling properly (-1 kate)
In swim class, whip it out to Quentin.
With Viviane, bulge is a drag in water. she thinks your stuffing, prove her wrong (+2 Viv)
Push it during the swimming (+2 Maddy (I got it right!) and Viv
Do not talk to other girls after just Maddy (+1)
At lunch, chat with everyone if you want, only +1 with Maddy, and unlock the roof with Quentin
After class Principal's Office, meet Groundskeep... I mean Janitor Willie, unlock Sports Hall, get pics of Viviane
Go to Bathroom, see Brittney, tell her its sad that she talk's to herself, be a shoulder for her to cry on (nice touch
Dev, added some depth to her) (+2 Brittney)
Gym (get either Chantelle or Maddy, whomever you didn't get on Day02) +2 Lift Weights!
Locker: Brittney, eaves drop in as soon as possible, prevents Jose from getting a point (unlike Day 2) (+1 Britt)
Head Home: Shower (should be topped off at 5 Stam)
Go Downtown: SHOOPPPING! buy Tanktop (I did not on my run, but realized I should have) (-10 bucks)
unlock downtown gym, check it out, take tour don't spend money
Take bus to beach: Unlock lifeguard station
Walk along beach, meet Halle: Swim beside her, stick with her after 'the horrible and violent'
mermaid attack. Use pendulum.
Go to Randy Beach: Chat with Chiyo, offer to rub her back, and use your dick to rub her ass
down. (+4)
Go to Lifeguard station: Beat Mitch. Take job (best paying one yet) Stay focused on job.
Rescue Loly, be nice when doing CPR. +2 Pam, +3 Maria
(not sure how finding the beer plays out, best guess, needed to go to
a college party on Day 4 to see Sandy and or Halle without a
pendulum)

Go home: Have dinner. Stay in with Mom, watch Conan (Mom's opinion is pure insanity, one of the best films
ever! Also one of the greatest film scores ever!) Burn some Stam for posing. Finally get Nancy!
Use free hour to reed goth book, guessing scene with LLAAAAUUURA (did I do that!) will play
out without having to lose lust from Nancy (Kate and Laura can cost 3 points with Nancy,
and one with Nikki (hoping Nikki can be properly seduced on Day 4)

Hope this wasn't too long. Also purely for score. Better off getting the VIP badge on Day 2 to get the camera on Day 3.

edit: fixed the name of the mother.
Walk along beach, meet Halle: Swim beside her, stick with her after 'the horrible and violent' mermaid attack. Use pendulum.this bastard gets to her faster than me

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes