VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Ok thank you but in the game folder there are images of the fuck with she are you sure that is she unfuckble yet? :)
You misunderstood, Maria is fuckable. But for now only the one-time event on the trip to Bigdomg Falls. The repeatable (I assume) beach fuck has yet to appear as far as I know. If you don't get to fuck her at Bigdong you missed one or more of the points outlined in my replies above.

Reactions: lightpower

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
You misunderstood, Maria is fuckable. But for now only the one-time event on the trip to Bigdomg Falls. The repeatable (I assume) beach fuck has yet to appear as far as I know. If you don't get to fuck her at Bigdong you missed one or more of the points outlined in my replies above.
thank you mate how can I get the threesome in the falls?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
By also hitting all the lust points for Teagan. Beware that getting Teagan maxed is allot harder than Maria. You are only permitted to miss one lust point gain on Teagan, any more and you wont hit the 10 lust marker and Teagan will leave during that scene, blocking the threesome. If you do not have a clue on where all the lust point gains are for Teagan, I recommend you looking it up in one of the walkthroughs. For your convenience I'll upload them here.

Reactions: liegad

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
You need to get Teagan to epiclust as well. Hers is the same one-time event as Maria's. Tim has yet to disclose anything about a repeatable event with Teagan. Most likely it will be in the pool at her house. To get 10 points for Teagan:
- (optional) day 2, class, I'm from New Major City: 1 point
- (optional) day 2, class, question time, raise your hand and provide correct answer: 1 point
- day 2, work at store, meet Teagan, help her and become delivery boy: 3 points
- day 3, class, Miss Cocque, I beg to differ: 1 point
- day 3, class, after lesson promise to deliver groceries at 7 pm: no points, needed for next action
- day 3, 7 pm, deliver groceries to Teagan: 2 points
- day 4, at Bigdong Falls, talk to Teagan and Maria, get hardon, can do better: 3 points
Avoid negative points, but you can tolerate one if you pick up both optionals. My advise is to only pick the second optional as you can get more points going with the girls on the first optional.

Reactions: lightpower

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
By also hitting all the lust points for Teagan. Beware that getting Teagan maxed is allot harder than Maria. You are only permitted to miss one lust point gain on Teagan, any more and you wont hit the 10 lust marker and Teagan will leave during that scene, blocking the threesome. If you do not have a clue on where all the lust point gains are for Teagan, I recommend you looking it up in one of the walkthroughs. For your convenience I'll upload them here.
I have to respectfully disagree with Gert. Teagan can be done in the normal course of action. Maria needs the lifeguard action on day 3. As that takes up almost the whole afternoon of day 3 it prevents you to get a least two other girls the same afternoon (Frieda and Kate, or Frieda and Katsumi, or Katsumi and Kate). Plus a number of other prerequisite actions for day 4. That is why almost none of my published paths here contain the double.

Reactions: PacoTaco

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I have to respectfully disagree with Gert. Teagan can be done in the normal course of action. Maria needs the lifeguard action on day 3. As that takes up almost the whole afternoon of day 3 it prevents you to get a least two other girls the same afternoon (Frieda and Kate, or Frieda and Katsumi, or Katsumi and Kate). Plus a number of other prerequisite actions for day 4. That is why almost none of my published paths here contain the double.
I agree on your point of view that Maria is more time consuming than Teagan however to my experience allot of people don't know where all the lust gains are for Teagan (and most never find out about only the two optional ones. Hell, I even had Tim point those out because I hadn't found them myself in the bug testing week. I only got the threesome the first time due to a bug and not due to hitting the max point value. Wich of course Tim fixed when I pointed it out to him, sorry not sorry ^^). While Maria's points are all over the place (like you can still gain allot of points during the Falls event itself and so on wich isn't the case with Teagan). For some that makes it look like Teagan is harder to get, purely in a 'picking the right options for lust points' kind of view.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I agree on your point of view that Maria is more time consuming than Teagan however to my experience allot of people don't know where all the lust gains are for Teagan (and most never find out about only the two optional ones. Hell, I even had Tim point those out because I hadn't found them myself in the bug testing week. I only got the threesome the first time due to a bug and not due to hitting the max point value. Wich of course Tim fixed when I pointed it out to him, sorry not sorry ^^). While Maria's points are all over the place (like you can still gain allot of points during the Falls event itself and so on wich isn't the case with Teagan). For some that makes it look like Teagan is harder to get, purely in a 'picking the right options for lust points' kind of view.
Ah, I get your point. My advantage is that I read along in the code that Tim so graciously provides. I know you can unren the source as well, but straight from the dev is always better:cool:. I am still analyzing the code to get past my best result so far, which is 10 girls and 170 points (not published here yet). I did an 11 girl run, but that only got 153 points, so I think the 10 girl run is way better. Unfortunately I am not a patreon, so I am still working on the september code.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Update October:
Here is the update for October which consists of the addition of a CG gallery to replay all the lewd scenes from the game. It can be accessed at anytime by pressing "c" in-game.
For the zip folder, unzip in the contents in the "game" folder, bearing in mind, it should create a new subfolder called "gallery" in the folder "images" which is itself in the "game" folder...

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
My code analysis has paid off. Besides reporting a number of bugs to Tim I found a 10-girl path for 172 points. I already reached this result a week ago on the september update. But I wanted to validate it on the october update. Turns out the path is fine on that as well. The path taken is on the second to last tab of attached xls.

There is one bug that I fixed locally myself to continue this run. When you use white bull on the second visit to Tanya you are thrown back to the day one path. Tim has confirmed this is a bug and has stated he will fix it for the next update. I don't know of course if his fix will be exactly the same as mine. But both will ensure you stay on the day two path when using white bull.

On the last tab of the xls is a path for 174, but that is based on a bug in the walk along the beach section. I reported that one as well to Tim, so it is unlikely to survive the next update. screenshot0006.png
Some remarks on the state of play shown in the above screen:
- Brittany, likely there will be some event for her on day 5 that brings her to completion,
- Chiyo, I missed the day 3 Randy Beach scene and already use the shop scene. So something new is required to complete her.
- Frieda, needs just 1 more point. So any point in class or during lunch plus a visit to the library will complete her.
- Halle, the next walk along the beach should do it. Unless Tim has decided you can do that only once.
- Maria, doing lifeguard duty and saving Loly seems straightforward to complete her.
So it seems likely this path can be extended on day 5 to 13 or 14 girls even without taking into account developments with other girls. Sic transit gloria José.

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
My code analysis has paid off. Besides reporting a number of bugs to Tim I found a 10-girl path for 172 points. I already reached this result a week ago on the september update. But I wanted to validate it on the october update. Turns out the path is fine on that as well. The path taken is on the second to last tab of attached xls.

There is one bug that I fixed locally myself to continue this run. When you use white bull on the second visit to Tanya you are thrown back to the day one path. Tim has confirmed this is a bug and has stated he will fix it for the next update. I don't know of course if his fix will be exactly the same as mine. But both will ensure you stay on the day two path when using white bull.

On the last tab of the xls is a path for 174, but that is based on a bug in the walk along the beach section. I reported that one as well to Tim, so it is unlikely to survive the next update. View attachment 165475
Some remarks on the state of play shown in the above screen:
- Brittany, likely there will be some event for her on day 5 that brings her to completion,
- Chiyo, I missed the day 3 Randy Beach scene and already use the shop scene. So something new is required to complete her.
- Frieda, needs just 1 more point. So any point in class or during lunch plus a visit to the library will complete her.
- Halle, the next walk along the beach should do it. Unless Tim has decided you can do that only once.
- Maria, doing lifeguard duty and saving Loly seems straightforward to complete her.
So it seems likely this path can be extended on day 5 to 13 or 14 girls even without taking into account developments with other girls. Sic transit gloria José.
Nice, 10 girls in one run. My best so far is only 6 :coldsweat:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Nice, 10 girls in one run. My best so far is only 6 :coldsweat:
Well, if you look in the xls attached to my previous update you will find tabs with f11p... that describe paths for 11 girls. But the 11 girl paths have 20 points less, so I don't think they are a good preparation for day 5.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I wonder if the cheat works on the lust of girls?Can someone tell
You can, but it's not especially easy. In the variable viewer, you'll see (for example):

lust_points = [1, 8, 3... 0, 1, 3]
The lust points of the 24 girls are listed in alphabetical order, in that format. The viewer won't show the complete list.

What I do is make a dummy list in a text document and use that as a reference. The list is in the same order as the stats and character sheets on the computer (ie, left-to-right, top-to-bottom). The witty dialogues about cheating etc don't seem to trigger if you mess with the values too much, though the sex scenes do still stop triggering. So what I do is 'balance' my editing by taking a point away from a girl for every point I add to one. My theory is the dev has set some counter where if you have more total LPs than possible, the game decides you've cheated.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
You can, but it's not especially easy. In the variable viewer, you'll see (for example):

The lust points of the 24 girls are listed in alphabetical order, in that format. The viewer won't show the complete list.

What I do is make a dummy list in a text document and use that as a reference. The list is in the same order as the stats and character sheets on the computer (ie, left-to-right, top-to-bottom). The witty dialogues about cheating etc don't seem to trigger if you mess with the values too much, though the sex scenes do still stop triggering. So what I do is 'balance' my editing by taking a point away from a girl for every point I add to one. My theory is the dev has set some counter where if you have more total LPs than possible, the game decides you've cheated.
No, that is not how it works. There are specific checks for impossible conditions, mostly involving money and strength. I have yet to find one involving lust points. And I do look a lot into the source. The bigger problem is that increasing a girl's points often does not help as the code implementing sex simply is not there yet. Remember, we are on day 4 out of 8. Only 15 out of the 24 girls have sex scenes. For the others you can increase points till kingdom come and still nothing will happen. And for the 15 that do if you don't/can't go the place where it happens it doesn't help you either. Eg Teagan and Maria only have a scene on the trip to Bigdong Falls on day 4. If you don't go there, again, nothing will happen.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes