VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Well as far as I know, they're just free on his patreon so I dont see why they wouldnt be posted here, but I won't do it myself. That's Tim's call
Same here. I'm also a patron so i could technically post them here but since Tim himself post here and hasn't shared them i wouldn't presume his intent.

What i can do is describe them.
first picture is Anna and Nancy (Jose and MC's moms) walking inside a house with Nikki hugging Jose. Looks like you're invited to dine with Jose's family
Second picture is the convenience store girl in a tight two piece gym suit streching herself.
Third is the lesbians from the beach (not the dickgirl) kissing and being covered in cum from a huge dick. Owner of said dick is unknown.
Fourth picture is of the clinic's nurse touching MC's balls and being in awe
Fifth is MC and Teagan (teacher) in her pool with MC coping a feel at her breast.

Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
@timdonehy200 Those pics look awesome! =D I personally think it will be a tall order for you to top the principal stuff (that was so fucking amazing! Hope there will be a follow-up but I digress^^)
Just wondering if you could give a veeeeeeeery rough eta; or even not so rough if you prefer^^? I was looking through the last couple of pages and couldn't find the question so I was just wondering how things are progressing =)

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
@timdonehy200 Those pics look awesome! =D I personally think it will be a tall order for you to top the principal stuff (that was so fucking amazing! Hope there will be a follow-up but I digress^^)
Just wondering if you could give a veeeeeeeery rough eta; or even not so rough if you prefer^^? I was looking through the last couple of pages and couldn't find the question so I was just wondering how things are progressing =)
tl:dr version, December at the earliest

Summary of email he sent to patreons below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
He added an in-game CG gallery. Very convenient. The 0.4 update was massive so the last two updates for achievements and gallery are nice bonuses

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
The more time passes, more content will have. Just patience guys. You have a lot of games to play while we wait for this one. I really like this game, im excited too. I played it the first time with the first release and i knew that this game will be a pretty one. Just patience and if you want, help Dev on patreon. Nothing more to say.

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
how could you got 15?
In one playthrough, you can't. Thats just the number who have potential scenes I think the most I got in one playthrough was 9, but some have gotten 10 or 11 I think. I know someone has been posting what steps they took to get that number.

Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
In one playthrough, you can't. Thats just the number who have potential scenes I think the most I got in one playthrough was 9, but some have gotten 10 or 11 I think. I know someone has been posting what steps they took to get that number.
ow.....
i tihnk you got 15
lol

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
sorry for distrub but how could we can get epiclust on frieda?
Day 2, you get +1 upon meeting her, +1 by saying look forward to getting to know girls, see her in library after class offer to change grades for +1, tell her to wear lighter clothes, Day 3, talk to her in morning mention she took your advice for +1, at swimming speak to her for +1 (will cause -1 with Viviane), change her grades in the principals office which requires either jose to have achieved viviane or to do the willie quest, this changing her grades is worth plus 3, so do that and then see her in the library after class. At this point you have 8 so can use pendulum or pheromones. Or if you are lazy you can cheat by typing lust_points[8]=7 and friedachangedgrade=True and go see her in the library on day 3 and tell her you changed the grade.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes