VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
This is a different 11-0 than the previous one I reported. This one includes Katsumi. Note that Sophia is also at 10 points, but it didn't result in an epiclust. I reported it to Tim. Still waiting for his decision. Shouldn't the path have resulted in 10 points or should there have been an epiclust? Path taken as always in the last tab of the attached xls. View attachment 153358
how do you end up with $30 end of day 2? I always end up with 20

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
There's something missing in your story... You cannot get the visitor's badge before 6pm, because Aunt Debby is not home before then. Then, it would take you one hour to go downtown, by which time, it's 7pm, and you are forced to immediately take the bus back home.
I conclude that you cheated the time then?...
But the badge is MEANT to be available on day02, so that you can enter Audacious HQ on day03, so there is no reason for me to change anything to the code.
Nope, didn't mod the time when that happened. I modded the stamina & strength (which is pointless to do) but didn't touch the time cuz I was using the RenPy Save Editor and it wouldn't show up. I also remember thinking that there was some bug with the convenience store job cuz I couldn't get it to trigger the dialogue to start working for the day, but I was just getting there too late. Once I learned that Okutno's save editor would show me that variable, I started a new game. So, I'd guess that Aunt Debbie spawned in her house earlier than she should've or time didn't pass either in her house or on the bus.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How can you fuck Maria
Mainly, do lifeguard duty on day 3 and save Lolly. But it is expensive, doing lifeguard duty prevents you from getting several other girls. The are a number of path descriptions on this thread that provide the gory details.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
If you can't figure out this game, you either have no grasp of English, (which is unfortunate) or you're like 13 and dumb and shouldn't be playing this game

Guidpr

Aug 29, 2018
how to instal????
NEW 21/09 UPDATE: New Achievements + Updated scripts
Unzip into games folder

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how to instal????
NEW 21/09 UPDATE: New Achievements + Updated scripts
Unzip into games folder
Come on, this is pretty basic computer stuff man!
Unzip the folder, you'll see it turns into other folders and files and put all of them in the "games" folder, replacing existing files if asked.

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
Come on, this is pretty basic computer stuff man!
Unzip the folder, you'll see it turns into other folders and files and put all of them in the "games" folder, replacing existing files if asked.
lol might be a case of foreing lenguage just double checking, in any case it is indeed baby steps computer basics, its still funny how no matter how long it has been, there is still this type of questions in lmost every tech/gaming/software forum out there , it's just a classic :D

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I get an exception error when trying to bang Nikki?

ScriptError: could not find label 'NikkiFuck02Day04'.
You must be using an old script file, this has been corrected in the latest script fix available at the bottom of page 155.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes