Unity Completed Banquet Of Sadism [A Gathering of Human Waste]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Davu

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 117886

Overview:
This is an SLG where you torture a girl in various ways until she dies from the abuse after 30 days.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HAS SCAT & GRAPHIC VOLIENCE MOVE ON IF NOT INTERESTED
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator:
Genre:

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - - -
Save files are attached to the OP with everything unlocked - courtesy of @Semeicardia and you can put them in: C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT (windows 10, though. Don't know if it's the same for Win 7 and earlier versions)

View attachment 117887 View attachment 117888 View attachment 117889 View attachment 117890 View attachment 117891
After downloading the operation breaks down while extracting please fix this if you can. Thank you

eFork

Jul 22, 2019
I think this has an updated version does it not? I saw multiple girls on the original website, maybe someone can upload the update?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think this has an updated version does it not?
It hasn't had a update in over a year according to , they do make a lot of similar looking cg sets though. There is another game from before this one with two girls, but there's no translation for it.

Also this is a fan translation, if there was a update the translation patch might not work with getting updated itself.

Edit - Here's the other (untranslated) game.

Last edited:

eFork

Jul 22, 2019
It hasn't had a update in over a year according to , they do make a lot of similar looking cg sets though. There is another game from before this one with two girls, but there's no translation for it.

Also this is a fan translation, if there was a update the translation patch might not work with getting updated itself.

Edit - Here's the other (untranslated) game.
Thank you! :)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are other games of th epublisher trnaslated? how can I request a translation?
They have one other untranslated game, and you can very easily translate it yourself check the previous page. Making a translation request probably wouldn't get you any better. They have a lot of similar looking image sets but only two games.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes