Unity Completed Banquet Of Sadism [A Gathering of Human Waste]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hi, I'm personally involved in the BDSM lifestyle and no one is messed up, everyone have different tastes
Maybe your comment isn't directed at me even though you replied to my post? But that was exactly my point when I deleted a half dozen posts kink-shaming this game and posted that message. :)

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
Not directed, I understand you were saying that others said that who's in to it is messed up and you weren't in agreement

Reactions: bas

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
The bonus for completing all bonuses is so very lame, not worth the effort.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically, you go through the time-consuming task of getting every bonus only to be let down.
So for anyone trying to get all bonuses, It is NOT worth it.
hell ya that sounds like a good ass deal to me. Spend 3 hours playing just so i can get glasses on her? where do i sign

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Last question XD
where can i find the save file location for this game?
i can't seem to find it in appdata
I found C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT on Windows 10.
I have attached my play0.dat file if you want to try it. It has all bonuses unlocked, every "tool", every "mode" unlocked and the final bonus (The one you get for having unlocked all bonuses). I also uploaded meta0.dat just in case you need it.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
@brynhildr You are welcome to link to my post with my savegame in the OP if you so desire in case you want to make it easier for people to find it.

Or download the two files, upload them to the OP and give me credit for the files. Of course the save game location should be mentioned then.

Which ever you prefer or neither, that is up to you, but the post and files are there.

Kappa707

Nov 17, 2017
I found C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT
I have attached my play0.dat file if you want to try it. It has all bonuses unlocked, every "tool", every "mode" unlocked and the final bonus (The one you get for having unlocked all bonuses). I also uploaded meta0.dat just in case you need it.
Appreciate it:extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Semeicardia
May 10, 2017
Ah yes.....now this is a game i can enjoy. We need more completely fucked up games to change the pace of all the vanilla and incest stuff on the site. lol. Now if only i new where to find more h-games like this hmm. or something with a similar theme.

Well in the meantime i'll for sure download this

Reactions: ulT1m4

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
I found C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT on Windows 10.
could it be possible to bother you with where these files are supposed to go XD

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
Ah yes.....now this is a game i can enjoy. We need more completely fucked up games to change the pace of all the vanilla and incest stuff on the site. lol. Now if only i new where to find more h-games like this hmm. or something with a similar theme.

Well in the meantime i'll for sure download this
same here for some reason im messed up enough to love these kinds of games its a shame most torture like games and such only really go as far as whipping and some hitting XD
i need more like dis where you can mess her up completely

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
We're on a site that delivers and promotes games and comics with all sorts of fetishes. Kink shaming should be the last thing users here should be doing lol

As long as it isn't actual pedophilia you should just be quiet if you don't like what you see and move onto another link.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
could it be possible to bother you with where these files are supposed to go XD
C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT
Where <Username> is the username of the windows user you are currently logged in as.
Examples:
  • C:\Users\MichaelJackson\AppData\LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT
  • C:\Users\PewDiePie\AppData\LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT
  • C:\Users\YourAdGoesHereCheapAdvertisment\AppData\LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT
The files are supposed to go to the root of the LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT folder, which is where I found my save data.
play0 and meta0 would replace your save0 and meta0. Then when in game my save game would be the top-left save.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT
Where <Username> is the username of the windows user you are currently logged in as.
Examples:
  • C:\Users\MichaelJackson\AppData\LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT
  • C:\Users\PewDiePie\AppData\LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT
  • C:\Users\YourAdGoesHereCheapAdvertisment\AppData\LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT
The files are supposed to go to the root of the LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT folder, which is where I found my save data.
play0 and meta0 would replace your save0 and meta0. Then when in game my save game would be the top-left save.
oh okay sorry i found it its just it was different for me :3 for me i had to go users then count instead of my username :3 but found it now

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
there says we can use cheat engine on this game but not entirely sure just how to use it. so can anyone please help with my problem of getting more easy points

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes