Unity Completed Banquet Of Sadism [A Gathering of Human Waste]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
there says we can use cheat engine on this game but not entirely sure just how to use it. so can anyone please help with my problem of getting more easy points
You could use my Save game from a few posts back which has EVERYTHING unlocked
C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT
Where <Username> is the username of the windows user you are currently logged in as.
Examples:
  • C:\Users\MichaelJackson\AppData\LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT
  • C:\Users\PewDiePie\AppData\LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT
  • C:\Users\YourAdGoesHereCheapAdvertisment\AppData\LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT
The files are supposed to go to the root of the LocalLow\人間クズの会\サディストの宴ACT folder, which is where I found my save data.
play0 and meta0 would replace your save0 and meta0. Then when in game my save game would be the top-left save.

maldrasen

Feb 28, 2018
The only thing that I don't like about this game is the style, like, look at those nipples!
I'm a big fan of nipples you can get four or five drywall screws into myself. My only complaint is that there's hardly anything you can do to the girl's pussy or asshole.

jaruh

May 1, 2017
so there is literally nada of sex, thats kinda sad, good game but the sex fact and the copro are just bad for me, also love the art style, maybe there is similar game in the site without these inconvenients.
not tryng to offend anyone, just no my shits.
pd. sorry if there mess up with ma english

Xlsfd

Jul 6, 2018
I'll save you the trouble, you can't.
Well, technically you can save her by not playing past the 29th day, which is obviously not an option in-universe.

And it seems I can't get this game to save properly. I run it under Windows 10 with Locale Emulator (Japanese Admin) and even though the game does tell me it saved the data, it's not there when I try to load it. The file "play0.dat" does exist in the mentioned sub-directory, but "meta0.dat" does not.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
does not work the game help please
You have to give us more details.
What exactly does not work?
Are you not able to unzip the game?
Are you not able to start the game?
Can you start the game, but do not see anything?

Dec 30, 2017
A big saving grace is that when the girl dies, you move on to a "new" girl and get to keep all the items from last round, even things like upping the girls health will carry from her death to the new girl, so don't worry about getting a min/max 30 day run.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
You have to give us more details.
What exactly does not work?
Are you not able to unzip the game?
Are you not able to start the game?
Can you start the game, but do not see anything?
starts but says the .exe does not respond

SeiuRose

Slave Archipelago Royale
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Can you update it, from what I saw it has new release:

Reactions: Drussler

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Can you update it, from what I saw it has new release:
If the one who made the translation update the game to the latest, sure, otherwise I can't do that much.

Also, where do you see that received a new update? It's not showed anywhere.

Psycofang

Nov 29, 2018
How much does a translator usually cost? I could just buy the game and pay someone to translate but it really depends on how much theyre asking and if theyre reliable .

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes