Unity Completed Banquet Of Sadism [A Gathering of Human Waste]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 28, 2022
why cant guys make a game based on date a live shido and kurumi where kurumi rapes you over and over and you have the option to marry her in the end that may be a bit silly but she breaks you which is kurumis thing but if you make messed up games like this surely you can make a game like that and you know just not a messed up game like this you kill the girl within 30 days

Mar 28, 2022
In general, apart from death at the end of the game, nothing more extreme than feces and physical mockery with a whip and wax does not offer? (sorry, english is not my native language)
is there a game where the guy takes the torment instead until he dies

AltusDev

Aug 30, 2022
is there any way to uncensor? i need to see the gore and stuff, rlly dont like it when you are torturing a girl for 30 days soullessly and yet theres still censoring

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Is there a way to make her "Perverted" naturally through progression similarly to the "Feared" state, maybe after a certain pain threshold? Or is it a special unlock only that you have to buy for points? I have to admit, torturing scared girls is not really my thing but if she's crazy enough to beg for it and really enjoy it, there is some primal allure in it... Some forms of torture depicted are too hardcore for me to enjoy them, but I'm glad you can focus more on humiliation and turn her into a piss toilet or make her swallow your spit. I just want her to enjoy these things instead of suffering through them. Though have to admit, her gentle "Please, torture me" or "Defile me to your heart's content" even though she's scared is very cute.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Workupload is still alive, if there's no useable download links in a game threads opening post use the report button there.

Reactions: Painmaster
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes