kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
It is developer's words not mine. And i don't think internet will be mad if there is one day delay.
Just to be clear, my comment about the internet going into meltdown was a facetious one made with tongue firmly in cheek about the thin skinned, demanding, 'I want it now', 'it is my right', snow flake attitude that pervades the internet nowadays.
Without being presumptuous, that is also the way I read the comment by @Jack_Sparrow_Pirate
Guess it's my fault as I know that nuances and quirks of the English language are easily lost in text so I should have included some smilies.
Best to remember, if you can read some sarcasm into my responses, chances are it is meant to be there and I've learnt to type mostly with a smile on my face and a laugh in my head....question is am I laughing at you or with you? O.O

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Just to be clear, my comment about the internet going into meltdown was a facetious one made with tongue firmly in cheek about the thin skinned, demanding, 'I want it now', 'it is my right', snow flake attitude that pervades the internet nowadays.
Without being presumptuous, that is also the way I read the comment by @Jack_Sparrow_Pirate
Guess it's my fault as I know that nuances and quirks of the English language are easily lost in text so I should have included some smilies.
Best to remember, if you can read some sarcasm into my responses, chances are it is meant to be there and I've learnt to type mostly with a smile on my face and a laugh in my head....question is am I laughing at you or with you? O.O
English isn't my native language as well and i am sorry if i offended you somehow. That wasn't my intention at all. And yeah, i didn't get the "facetious comment" from your response. I thought you were dead serious :D

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
English isn't my native language as well and i am sorry if i offended you somehow. That wasn't my intention at all. And yeah, i didn't get the "facetious comment" from your response. I thought you were dead serious :D
No, no offence taken by me, I make sure I'm very clear when I have been offended :)
I was reminded that you are an almost infinitely better second language speaker (I only have a few words in a few languages) during your posts with Jack.
group.gif
Hugs all round

Jun 10, 2018
it seems it took times to understand my responses were also sarcasm like yours but it looks like it misleads you. Sorry for my part. Its non of your fault it all depends on people's understanding. I still want the update right now. Too much exited. I am playing this game from it's start(first version). So i am so much interested to see what will happen next?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
No, no offence taken by me, I make sure I'm very clear when I have been offended :)
I was reminded that you are an almost infinitely better second language speaker (I only have a few words in a few languages) during your posts with Jack.
View attachment 143958
Hugs all round
Hey now, i am quite good with English but i guess not good enough to catch some sarcasm :p

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Speaking of which, I'm not sure whether my last message about Spaniards was also misunderstood :D
Any Brit should have known right away what I was referring to. If not, I will leave the link to the news.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There is a fair bit, it is hard for me to tell as I do it update by update, I would guess at a couple of hours play time at the moment.
The is an update due anytime, so may be worth hanging on for a day or 2 for 0.15.

You know this statement will start to melt servers when the internet wakes up.
My prediction-we will get at least one more update yacht event.It's not a boat,but can be a nice coffin:)
BTW isn't today also The Tyrant 0.50 and DoD:TLM ep.2?

Reactions: kiteares

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
1.jpg
Next version this weekend!

Aug 31 at 1:12pm

Hello everyone.

Here’s the last preview we’ll be showing before we release 0.1.5.

Alyssa’s an interesting girl… and I hope you all like her.

As for the release itself that will be coming out this weekend. I worked as hard as I could on the renders (of which there are quite a lot) but at the end of the day I wasn’t able to completely make up for the week I lost due to hospital visit.

We thus plan to have two releases in September… one at the beginning of the month and one at the end of the month. As I said before there will be stuff for everyone in this update… it also has the most erotic scenes we’ve ever had in one release. For those of you who wanted some action… get ready there will be a lot of it. (Though you might not be able to see it all in one playthrough).

We also plan to gather feedback and make polls for bonus/extra scenes as outcomes for the yacht that would be a little TOO much for the story as is.

Look forward to it and thank you again for your support!

T4bbo and team

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes