kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Saw this on the news this morning:
Aretha-Franklin-funeral-Ariana-Grande-sings-at-Queen-of-Soul-funeral-service-1487726.jpg
My 1st thought was 'It's Jess!'
Being an old fart with kids not into her music, my 2nd thought was 'Wonder who it is', she's that famous apparently they didn't mention her name until the 3rd time the article was shown.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hover over the picture and the original title is still there
It is Ariana Grande singing at the tribute to Areatha Franklin.

Welcome F95 and The Babysitter thread.
I wonder which one will come first-Babysitter 0.1.5 or The Tyrant 0.50?
We already have scene in new DoD.There is a chance we get more in those 2 games.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Looks like Jess?!?! She should be lucky.
She rather resembles that "18-year-old" :confounded: friend in DMD.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Ariana Grande at funeral of Aretha Franklin... funny thing is that she is much more resemble to Julia than Jessica... :D
Looks like Jess?!?! She should be lucky.
She rather resembles that "18-year-old" :confounded: friend in DMD.
OK I'm getting an eye test booked for Monday, cos I could swear that Julia is ginger and pale skinned as for DMD from what I can see from the preview pics all the girls are pale skinned and the one with a similar hairstyle to Jess is also ginger. Whereas Ariana and Jess look, to me, to have dark hair and their skin isn't that pale....my profuse apologies that my shite eyes see it like that.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
OK I'm getting an eye test booked for Monday, cos I could swear that Julia is ginger and pale skinned as for DMD from what I can see from the preview pics all the girls are pale skinned and the one with a similar hairstyle to Jess is also ginger. Whereas Ariana and Jess look, to me, to have dark hair and their skin isn't that pale....my profuse apologies that my shite eyes see it like that.
I was only referring to her curves. Or I'd rather say, lack thereof :(
Jess is a goddess, Ariana Grande is a 20-sth yo in the body of a prepubescent.
You are right about the differences in complexion and hair color.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes