Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I would guess it will be out late at night. That's kind of normal on Patreon with all these monthly deadlines. I wouldn't mind it right now but I think I've never seen any game here released early.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I would guess it will be out late at night. That's kind of normal on Patreon with all these monthly deadlines. I wouldn't mind it right now but I think I've never seen any game here released early.
Not just any game here - any software project in the history of the universe! :p

OK, there's some exaggeration there, but typically "release this month" means "release on the last day at 11:59 pm in a time zone of my choosing".

Reactions: kolobezka and nekdo

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Not just any game here - any software project in the history of the universe! :p

OK, there's some exaggeration there, but typically "release this month" means "release on the last day at 11:59 pm in a time zone of my choosing".
Usually it's a couple of hours late. I'm expecting it around 2 a.m. as that's an hour usually these updates are up in eastern europe. Patience is strong within me tho

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Usually it's a couple of hours late. I'm expecting it around 2 a.m. as that's an hour usually these updates are up in eastern europe. Patience is strong within me tho
Hence the "in a time zone of my choosing". I may be in the continental US, but I'm releasing on Hawaii time! Woo not late! :closedtongue:

Reactions: Ignazzio

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Which one you will play first?Babysitter or The Tyrant?
DoD,Two Weeks and JOHN also have an update.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Which one you will play first?Babysitter or The Tyrant?
DoD,Two Weeks and JOHN also have an update.
Whatever will be out first. Babysitter is much better at this point imo so I prefer it. Tyrant has incredible issues with its code and overal design (really sad cuz it had amazing potential at first).
Out of the rest DoD and TW ain't my cup of tea and John is just so so for me but I will play it at some point. I'm waiting more for a small update for Vis Major right now I guess.

Jun 10, 2018
W
Well I don't mind waiting for sometime cause I have not payed or anything like it. We are getting it for free so it's only fair to those who pays to play it first. They deserves it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We've been testing all day so far and are just about done. It will be out soon. What that means exactly is hard to say but I don't expect it to be much longer.
Probably uncle's weapon is longer:)
Nah.Horse dildo is bigger.BTW will wee see it again in the future?
Guess what Shingeki no Kyojin ep 7 is out before any of the games:)

Reactions: rogosh
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes