Charamiwao

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys I'm at the part where Christine goes on a business trip with Silver, but I'm a little confused where am I in terms of routes and relationship. Quickly scanning this thread apparently you can come with her? I never had the option, she just told me and went. Also I read something about here fantasizing about Silver? Didn't get that either.

I'm really enjoying the game but I don't really understand where am I in the playthrough. If someone could help me a bit.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Currently, you are on the Corporate route, and likely close to her dating Silver down the line.

You need to warn her on Day 6 during breakfast. Not sure how you missed it... but that's when it happens. If you want to go along with her you have to warn her then. If not... she goes with Silver by herself. If you check the walkthrough you can see how to make sure she dates Silver if that's what you want.

Charamiwao

Apr 27, 2017
Currently, you are on the Corporate route, and likely close to her dating Silver down the line.

You need to warn her on Day 6 during breakfast. Not sure how you missed it... but that's when it happens. If you want to go along with her you have to warn her then. If not... she goes with Silver by herself. If you check the walkthrough you can see how to make sure she dates Silver if that's what you want.
It's not that I missed it, I do wanted to try the corporate route. I just wasn't sure why she went alone, but I guess that's because of that. As I said I was a bit confused where I was in my playthrough.

Anyway, thanks.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Is there any change in scene if we choose love path or lust one?
There are variations based on high Friendship or high horny levels. There are also two main branches based on where Christine works...
To expand a bit, because I know Burt isn't 100% up to speed on this game :pokerFace:,
2 Main routes, each split into 2 the MC can pursue Christine on both or one of the antagonists, if certain conditions are met (see walk through)
Corporate - high friendship points, working for Mr Silver in the office. Mr Silver the married boss is the primary antagonist.
Patreon - high horny points, working with Jess on her blog (paid through patreon). Robert the Lothario from the bar and laundrette, dubious other relationships and probable drug pusher is the primary antagonist.
All 4 paths start colliding later and we're not sure how this comes out in the wash.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
It's off topic but can you make a 1 suggestion from hidden gems. 1 completed game that is underrated.
Well i am not sure if you are into Japanese games and also i don't know which platform do you prefer (Ren'py,RPG,Unity etc.). And finally, our taste could be different. I would suggest you to use search bar and see for yourself. You can always choose your prefered tags if you search from option "More.."
As for suggestion, you can try Dreams of Desire, Dreaming for Dana and if you wait one more month you can try Depraved Awakening since it will be completed with the following update.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Well i am not sure if you are into Japanese games and also i don't know which platform do you prefer (Ren'py,RPG,Unity etc.). And finally, our taste could be different. I would suggest you to use search bar and see for yourself. You can always choose your prefered tags if you search from option "More.."
As for suggestion, you can try Dreams of Desire, Dreaming for Dana and if you wait one more month you can try Depraved Awakening since it will be completed with the following update.
I didn't like Dreams of Desire that much but Depraved Awakening got my curiosity for some time. I asked it, beacuse other than popular games section it is really hard to find a completed ''good'' one.

Reactions: RedGlow

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I didn't like Dreams of Desire that much but Depraved Awakening got my curiosity for some time. I asked it, beacuse other than popular games section it is really hard to find a completed ''good'' one.
As i said before, you can find many "completed" games via search. If you didn't play Depraved Awakening then you must play it. There are some games you can't go wrong with it. That's one of them. Now lets go back to topic :)

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
As i said before, you can find many "completed" games via search.
I know that the thing I am saying is I don't know which game is a ''good'' completed game. Completed is not the only thing I am looking for.

If you didn't play Depraved Awakening then you must play it. There are some games you can't go wrong with it. That's one of them.
I will begin after it's finished. It looks nice.
Now lets go back to topic :)
Okay, I'm done. :D

Reactions: RedGlow

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
To expand a bit, because I know Burt isn't 100% up to speed on this game :pokerFace:,
2 Main routes, each split into 2 the MC can pursue Christine on both or one of the antagonists, if certain conditions are met (see walk through)
Corporate - high friendship points, working for Mr Silver in the office. Mr Silver the married boss is the primary antagonist.
Patreon - high horny points, working with Jess on her blog (paid through patreon). Robert the Lothario from the bar and laundrette, dubious other relationships and probable drug pusher is the primary antagonist.
All 4 paths start colliding later and we're not sure how this comes out in the wash.
I come in to help while finishing up work and this is the thanks I get... ::|:

But yeah... pretty much that. But remember that Corporate and Patreon are not linked to high horny or high friendship. They can go either way.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I come in to help while finishing up work and this is the thanks I get... ::|:
Aww I was only messing wiv ya, you know I wuvs you lots and lots
love_7.gif

But yeah... pretty much that. But remember that Corporate and Patreon are not linked to high horny or high friendship. They can go either way.
Should I have put tend towards or has it changed completely? Sorry, not looked at a walk through in ages.
I also didn't mention in my relpy to @Jack_Sparrow_Pirate that you don't have to stick to one or other routes, I also have a couple of hybrid routes which are my preferred.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Aww I was only messing wiv ya, you know I wuvs you lots and lots
View attachment 142956

Should I have put tend towards or has it changed completely? Sorry, not looked at a walk through in ages.
I also didn't mention in my relpy to @Jack_Sparrow_Pirate that you don't have to stick to one or other routes, I also have a couple of hybrid routes which are my preferred.
Like it says in the walkthrough. We did the two routes as they are there because it would be a good way to see most stuff in two playthroughs. You can just as easily go high horny corporate or high friendship patreon... but we don't list those routes in particular because well... we figure people would get the idea (The 0.1.2 walkthrough that @Barioz did is still really impressive as it goes through pretty much every option up until that point and shows how different things can get.)

Reactions: Barioz and kiteares

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
OK, all the games suggested are good. Good info on Depraved Awaking. Thanks.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes