Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
1.jpg
Game Progress Update

Hey guys,
I'm just posting some pics from game development and updating you regarding some issues I've been through.

Game update:

First off, as you will see the Yacht even itself extends from sunset into the evening and into late night. You will be able to walk around and look for clues and find different scenes.

In regards to the content in this next version. Both camps, those who hate others interacting with the girls, and those who love to see the "antagonists" with the girls will have their share.

Personal info:

I was in the hospital for a week due to an intense stomach pain (and other nasty stuff I'd rather not talk about) brought on by food poisoning. It was rough but the good news is that I'm already back home and rendering to get this next version out by the end of the month.

We're excited to see your reaction to the coming events. Cheers!

T4bbo and Team

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Chose to not bring her along to meet silver for paper signing and She still tells me she has to decide weather to take the job or not. WHAT JOB? She was never offered a job because she hasnt even met Silver.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Chose to not bring her along to meet silver for paper signing and She still tells me she has to decide weather to take the job or not. WHAT JOB? She was never offered a job because she hasnt even met Silver.
She either works for Silver (Corporate) or for with Jess (Patreon), as she's not met Silver...

Reactions: Soulbringer71

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I guess, they won't be able to finish yatch scene even with August update. Well, at least i see that none-ntr lovers will have some action. It is something. But i am not complaining either way. Love the game!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I guess, they won't be able to finish yatch scene even with August update. Well, at least i see that none-ntr lovers will have some action. It is something. But i am not complaining either way. Love the game!
I realy hope at least september we finish the yacht.4 updates on it is more than enought.
BTW on the board of the yacht I will play a board game:)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
@bayamet : MISTER MC_NAME (all in upper case chars, like MISTER DEVILROBERT)
This is just wrong! Why would you put that when the correct answer is at the top of the page?

thanks. anyone have save file I CAN'T FIND.
Should be in
C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Babysitter-<string of numbers>
Though the game should find it automatically.
Many saves have been posted through the thread covering all the routes at many positions. Alternatively you could start a new game and tab through what you don't want and tune the game to your specifications.

Reactions: RedGlow and Loviara

Loviara

Mar 2, 2018
Android save folder?

This is just wrong! Why would you put that when the correct answer is at the top of the page?

Should be in
C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Babysitter-<string of numbers>
Though the game should find it automatically.
Many saves have been posted through the thread covering all the routes at many positions. Alternatively you could start a new game and tab through what you don't want and tune the game to your specifications.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
She either works for Silver (Corporate) or for with Jess (Patreon), as she's not met Silver...
Okay. Got it. I stopped the game at that point. when she told uncle she has to decide weather to take the job. Thought it was bugged. Now I will pick up where I left off. Thank You. :)

Reactions: kiteares

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I haven't played this game for months, tried it now again and found a little problem on Jessica's "fake site". The videos button is only working on specific days and at any other time it just tells you that you're already a Patron.
The problem is that if none of the conditions in the section labeled JessVideos match, it'll just continue with the next label in the script, that just happens to be ProcessingPatreonship. There should be something there that brings you back to JessBlog before that.

@T4bbo
From what I can see, Patreonship can only be 0 or 1 (could actually be replaced with Boolean True|False), so I'm proposing a fix for it (the whole label) here that looks something like this:
(You should obviously modify it to match it to your current script you're working on, in case you've added something in there after v0.1.4. And change what MC thinks in case you don't like my added text there.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This kind on cascaded conditions must always be "closed" by a condition that matches everything else that doesn't match conditions before it, so it won't continue with what comes next without doing anything - unless it's exactly what you want to happen. In this case I doubt that you want to disable the button the way it is right now.
And since all the conditions except when Patreonship == 0 end up with jumping back to the blog, why not just end the whole label with it and make the script a little shorter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kudos for you work!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
In that case, the dream coming true would be having an extra $20 a month to pledge...

Reactions: kiteares
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes