• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes
U

User_32285

I love a bad guy to hate, as long as there is a way to win/crush them in the end. ( and not be crushed /cry thug hero party ) Gonna try this and see what all the fuss is about :)

Reactions: titit

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I love a bad guy to hate, as long as there is a way to win/crush them in the end. ( and not be crushed /cry thug hero party ) Gonna try this and see what all the fuss is about :)
You don't understand.

I don't want that cock-blocker to touch the girl AT ALL.

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
I made sure the father couldn't get anything this update. He gets a mail order bride, then tries to get a young live in student just so he can try and have his way with? He needs to become a eunuch.

Reactions: Dilettante

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
I love how simple the premise is and yet how fresh it feels. The gameplay is fun. I actually liked the son / father alternation, this kind of stereo NTR thing, which also alternates between vanilla / dark fetishes. I mean, whats the point of having an innocence theme if you don't have some corruption at least as a possibility (probably the hinted blackmail of this poor girl is going to be incredibly uncomfortable, but thats why I could avoid it playing as the son). Also, the father has the hottest scenes so far (photo shoots, massages).

Though a little disconcerting the first time, I also liked how forgiving the game is giving relation and passion points, which you receive despite doing things she clearly doesn't allow or enjoy at all. I understand it can be seen as lazy mechanics or just being too easy, but I would say it feeds the innocence theme and end up working pretty good, at least for me. Or maybe is I just played Big Brother and SuperPowered and I appreciated A LOT this simplified mechanics for a change.

One of the best surprises I've had in this forum in a long time. This guy has a new pledger.

Last edited:
Reactions: verzauberung

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Anyone has 0.3walkthough?
No but so far seems different content in 0.3 depends of what you did with photos.If you give them to father he get a photoshot with Tasha.Didn't try so far what happen if you let your classmate work on photos.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Lol @ "stereo NTR." But it's almost like they cancel each other out. Like many, I said "Hell, no!" at first to the idea of playing as the father in a way that would block the son from progress with Tasha. But it's interesting to imagine what if the game started as you playing the father... You're the MC, married to a bitchy 2nd wife and looking to score with the sexy new au-pair. But you're fucking kid is acting all googly-eyed and messing things up for you!

It's interesting that the default empathy leans toward the teenage boy rather than the adult man. I wonder what that says about most of the players :). (PS I absolutely want to succeed with the son as MC and the father can pound sand).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Lol @ "stereo NTR." But it's almost like they cancel each other out. Like many, I said "Hell, no!" at first to the idea of playing as the father in a way that would block the son from progress with Tasha. But it's interesting to imagine what if the game started as you playing the father... You're the MC, married to a bitchy 2nd wife and looking to score with the sexy new au-pair. But you're fucking kid is acting all googly-eyed and messing things up for you!

It's interesting that the default empathy leans toward the teenage boy rather than the adult man. I wonder what that says about most of the players :). (PS I absolutely want to succeed with the son as MC and the father can pound sand).
What you expect.Father get a bride by mail.But she is not enought for him and now he wants to try a young chick-19y old more precisely.Of course son will get more support from players.

Reactions: Dilettante

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
What you expect.Father get a bride by mail.But she is not enought for him and now he wants to try a young chick-19y old more precisely.Of course son will get more support from players.
Also, how good his 3D model is. The guy is good built, not even ugly, and yet physically repulsive. Its midlife crisis + sexual harraser incarnate, even before speaking a single line.

Reactions: fernandopoo

paladin07

May 28, 2017
it's certainly easier to relate to being a 17 year old virgin then it is to relate to being a 48 year old man with a bitchy hot second wife who was a mail-order bride or a gold digger at least.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Dad cockblocked by the MC, and pissed off the step mom and her sister lost his room! Son was able to find a way back early.

Reactions: Shardoom

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
sorry to tell you guys the content added by each update is small and if you didnt help dad youre gonna get even less

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Uh, this was fun until I had to play as the father... WTF?

Just ran the clock along until it was over, what a pointless part of the game...
FFS what am I supposed to be doing there, cucking my fucking self? Idiotic...

bdbtwd

Aug 5, 2017
I am going to replay just so I can do that,

I have played the earlier versions several times, and have enjoyed it so far. Not a big fan of playing as the father, it feels like you are playing against yourself. Someone mentioned if you don't help dad you get less content in this and future releases, not a fan of that either. We shall see

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
The most amusing part of this thread is finding out just how many people can relate to a 17 year old virgin.
That is not at all the case.
Father is old and ugly and god damn it, he does not deserve a 19 year old girl.

Fuck. Even a younger neighbor would be better than that old ball sack.
Besides, he already has a good looking wife.

Give some sex to the young buck.
Young and young go together, nicely.
THAT old and THAT young do not, no matter what you keep telling yourself.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well btw Alex said to me that is possible in the future if he gain enough money to use alongside Trish also Jenn and Gwennili for Victoria 7.Let's hope we can see not only Triss but Yennefer and Ciri too.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes