3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Yes, they are, and developers should make the game they want and THEN the fans can decide if they like it.

This is what pisses me off about developers today. No integrity.

Devs should stick with making the game they envisioned and take small suggestions otherwise it's not the game they set out to make and if they are that easy to change direction on something they wanted to make then they obviously don't care about their own creation.
Changing the character of a game that we control it is a big deal compared with the game he build in the beginning.
It is like he was misleading people who initially started playing this game.
It's not like I don't agree what are you saying but in this situation that doesn't make any sense, the patrons paying for this game want to see if the game progress the way they want if the Devs do what you said they wouldn't have any patrons or fans because they would simply feel that the Devs are milking money out of them.

Last edited:

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Changing the character of a game that we control it is a big deal
Now, this I agree with. You can't serve two masters. I know devs want to do something unique and different to stand out, but it forks the code, adds complexity, raises the risk of bugs, and halts the storyline that everyone was playing with. I hate dual family for the same reasons. Here's a trick. Finish the game from one perspective, THEN add in the alternate.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
That's unfortunate, I hope no can make a comeback. But it seems to be too big of a gap.
Whats the exact explanation the Dev gives on that poll? Like if the "father gameplay" wins, all updates from now on will be played by the David character?

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Whats the exact explanation the Dev gives on that poll? Like if the "father gameplay" wins, all updates from now on will be played by the David character?
I don't know, but I reckon it's more of a split in content. Maybe even he get a more active role. He might think that doing two paths will demand a lot from him work wise. So he probably ask his subs if he should continue or not. I for one are against it.

Reactions: Rampulla

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
That poll result until now isn't good news for me, I never thought that the delete button would be so close to be used on this game.

Reactions: Shardoom

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
The game is original because the girl is pretty but normal, she seemed like Trish and you must play the two characters in several ways. If you want to play only the boy there are a lot of games (Big brother, my sister Mía, Icstor's games ) if you want to play the father or adult Men you have more games (DmD, my sweet neighbours, Parental relations), even you have a game for playing the two roles (Dual Family), but this is the only game that you have to play one and other character, one after other. It's a great game and the poll between patrons was neccesary, the most of the patrons wants the two characters

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well seems father will stay in the game.Let's hope he won't steal most of the adult content.We don't want another catch the spider,peek when she is in bathroom like in BB 0.2 for the Alex while David get all the good stuff-photoshot,massage,lingerie show.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Well seems father will stay in the game.Let's hope he won't steal most of the adult content.We don't want another catch the spider,peek when she is in bathroom like in BB 0.2 for the Alex while David get all the good stuff-photoshot,massage,lingerie show.
Do you have an update about the poll results?

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
No,the next update will be with Alex, you will play once with Alex,another with David (I hope with the two)

Reactions: Rampulla

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Split content between 2 playable characters will slow down the production of the game.I think david should stay in the game but only focus on him every few updates to keep the struggle for control of tasha going.The game started with alex and should finish with alex, changing that now would be stupid. the father should be an annoyance that gets in your way along the way to the ultimate prize. I dont think that poll was to determine wether or not david actually stays in game.I think if david lost out on the poll his playable content would be fewer and there would be more alex content and if he won the poll it would be split content between the 2. I cant see him changing characters in the middle of production like that...it will just mean there will be more david than usual.Make sense?

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Split content between 2 playable characters will slow down the production of the game.I think david should stay in the game but only focus on him every few updates to keep the struggle for control of tasha going.The game started with alex and should finish with alex, changing that now would be stupid. the father should be an annoyance that gets in your way along the way to the ultimate prize. I dont think that poll was to determine wether or not david actually stays in game.I think if david lost out on the poll his playable content would be fewer and there would be more alex content and if he won the poll it would be split content between the 2. I cant see him changing characters in the middle of production like that...it will just mean there will be more david than usual.Make sense?
I think that might be the Dev idea. Unfortunately for me i will not get any pleasure playing the game when the new update(s) goes to David character.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Patrons are there to support your work and that's ok ... but when you ask them for suggestions in which direction your game should go than you and your game are fucked. It's ok if developer ask them to vote on outfits and such things but to decide future of your game, i'm against it, because you look clueless and you don't have already developed story in your head. One of the reasons why I like Ptolemy and his game.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Patrons are there to support your work and that's ok ... but when you ask them for suggestions in which direction your game should go than you and your game are fucked. It's ok if developer ask them to vote on outfits and such things but to decide future of your game, i'm against it, because you look clueless and you don't have already developed story in your head. One of the reasons why I like Ptolemy and his game.
That's what I was trying to say, although very badly.

I hate it when devs change direction of their game because people push it, that makes me think they don't know what they are doing and have no faith in what they are making which means I have no interest in it.

Ptolemy is doing things the right way. He'll listen to ideas but won't change anything that goes against the story. People wanted Jessica changing and he wouldn't do it. That I can get behind. Listen to bug reports, issues and small ideas but if you haven't got your story planned out and you're willing to change direction at the drop of a hat then you're wasting everybody's time.

People aren't going to like everything a dev does but they will like it even less when it becomes a cluster fuck of multiple ideas all mushed together.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes