3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

401Grem

May 14, 2017
that is why you send it to some 1 else who is not a patreon then have them upload it
It's a free game, even to his financial supporters, yet he threatens them if they share it? How about they all share then let him cut off all financial support?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Patreon exists in order to help devs be able to finish their projects. A videogame developer doesn't need to feel obligated to finish their projects expecting nothing in return. Having in mind that this game is going to be released to $5 patrons the 29th, there's no need to make a fuss about it, one of those $5 patrons will surely share it.

Reactions: kasata and Krull

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Patreon exists in order to help devs be able to finish their projects. A videogame developer doesn't need to feel obligated to finish their projects expecting nothing in return. Having in mind that this game is going to be released to $5 patrons the 29th, there's no need to make a fuss about it, one of those $5 patrons will surely share it.
Some of the devs exemplify a control freak nature, where they need to keep the $5 supporters from receiving the game prior to the devs wishes. the games should, and would be released to everyone at the same time, if the dev didn't suffer from control issues.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hey, I didn't know Triss Merigold figured out a spell to keep herself from aging? Where's Geralt?!

Reactions: Krull

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I don't get it either, I hate the David character and now I'm being forced to play with him. And then why should I help David to seduce Tasha, that is the last thing we want when we control Alex the main character.
Pretty much. Going to unfollow this game. Original concept of racing father to seduce the girls made sense and was interesting.

Reactions: Dilettante

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Could've sworn guy posted an update that the dad wasn't actually gonna be involved in anything he was just there as comic relief or something and not actually gonna be competition, too.

Guy gonna get the DarkSilver backlash treatment most likely.

SweetDreams

Jun 15, 2017
it really felt embarassing to play this update
like i'm okay with playing him for 1 day to see his middle age crisis POV for sad lulz but the whole update and possibly future updates of this miserable gameplay? no ty, hope author will change his plans for his game

Last edited:
Reactions: Dilettante

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
LOL...looking at the comments i quess i was right and the dev went after the cuckboy money.
Closet cases pay the bills apparently!

(as if that wasn't obvious with all the magical black cock! RPGmaker games being churned out)

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Man, just choose the worst options and wait for Alex turn if you don't like David, I think his scenes are pretty good.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes