3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
he actually hained some more money after this update.he better increase size and wuality though.at this rate the game will never take off.and imagine its been months since he wrote new content.we just reached the end of the PRGMAKER version

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I'm not sure why you, and several others, are surprised. He now got to the part where he got to before he remade the game in Ren'py. So this was always coming.
I'm not sure why you, and several others, are surprised. He now got to the part where he got to before he remade the game in Ren'py. So this was always coming.
Whatever if you liked playing the kids father go ahead but I"m more interested in first person MC gaming. I'm not interested in playing the other characters life stories.

Reactions: queeg500

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
But but but...everyone loved playing as Raiden in Metal Gear Solid!!!!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
But but but...everyone loved playing as Raiden in Metal Gear Solid!!!!
He was better in Metal Gear Rising.

Whatever if you liked playing the kids father go ahead but I"m more interested in first person MC gaming. I'm not interested in playing the other characters life stories.
It's a remake of a game he'd already started. He isn't going to change everything just because you don't like it.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
He was better in Metal Gear Rising.

It's a remake of a game he'd already started. He isn't going to change everything just because you don't like it.
You see the thread it's not me who just doesn't like it.

But to each their own but this game is not for me.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That dad might be worst then Eric from BB. I hope you can get rid of him in a future update..
Then it would just be the son, on his own, in an empty house.

The lass wouldn't be getting paid so she'd be gone as would the dads wife.

Can't imagine playing the "kid wanks all day" game would be much fun. As far as BB goes, Max is far worse than Eric.

Reactions: Cirro84

SweetDreams

Jun 15, 2017
Oh, well, i didn't know that, played ren'py version only unfortunately
i actually replayed this game from the beggining to see maximum available content and have to admit this is kinda ok'ish update, my bad, definetely will check out futher versions

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
So is he doing alternatively father then son content?
I suppose then that next version will be about son?

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
As the father, you walk in on Tasha in the changing room after she said not too, and you STILL get +1 to her relationship. What the fuck is this game?

Reactions: Dilettante

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Critical failure for reading comprehension? I told this has always been the direction the game would take so it shouldn't come as a surprise, and you assume something I've never claimed and can't even be inferred from my text.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Critical failure for reading comprehension? I told this has always been the direction the game would take so it shouldn't come as a surprise, and you answer to something I've never claimed.
I'm not speaking for you only for me. It may have not been a surprise to someone who played the old version but for someone who hasn't (like moi) it was.

It wouldn't have changed my opinion either I like what I like all it would have done is not caused me to play the game in the first place and as an added benefit I could avoided this unpleasant conversation.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
with a little bit of luck every future update will be primarily about the son. :)
As long as I have a complete son route I'd be happy.
Though I really think he should have made 2 games, each centered on a character. Kinda like a retelling of the story with another main character.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes