theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
can someone give me the download of the latest version of this game with all the latest mods also does this game have pregnancies so far I just heard about it

Sc0rch

May 19, 2017
i downloaded the newer version on page 5 and it still does not have the cafateria enabled. what score do i need to unlocking in the achievements? is it 0 = academics?
to get the achievement you need to fail due to 0ish academics, i recommend unlocking the cheerleader club after you get about 35 academics, its alot easier to do it that way cause manually getting to 0 academics is alot harder than failing another way

Rodita

May 22, 2017
True Sad they don't continue this god's game!
IS MY FAVORITE (and first H-Game) I PLAYED EVER! (Except by Urban Demons and A Zombie's Life)

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Looks like a full remake/rework is being done by a fan. No estimate on when a version is coming out yet, but they are looking for suggestions about how to improve on the original, so feel free to toss them ideas. They've been posting about development over at the hhs forums for a 4-5 months now which is promising (I was expecting them to get bored after 1-2 weeks)

i1269496

May 31, 2018
The redux 0.1.4 was way too grindy. It also completely abandoned the concept of security, which was important limiting factor in the original game. I'm not even sure if I want to check the update.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I think I may be missing something in terms of how to play. I can choose policies but the only thing that seems to advance the game at all is to click "done planning" which will then lead to events popping up where I don't really get to choose anything and nothing ever really happens. I never get to interact with anyone or go anywhere. Office, Gym, Class, and School Grounds are in the schedule but they aren't clickable so I can never actually visit any of them. What can I do to actually play the game?

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
I think I may be missing something in terms of how to play. I can choose policies but the only thing that seems to advance the game at all is to click "done planning" which will then lead to events popping up where I don't really get to choose anything and nothing ever really happens. I never get to interact with anyone or go anywhere. Office, Gym, Class, and School Grounds are in the schedule but they aren't clickable so I can never actually visit any of them. What can I do to actually play the game?
Sadly that is largely the extent of the gameplay:

The different areas (and your current policies) you choose determine what events can happen (i.e. if you build pool you can go there to see events about schoolgirls swimming etc. Some of the events give you choices you can make, most don't. Some events (depending on choices if they have any) and current school stats have an impact on the school stats. So for example with low deviance / high inhibition going to Bath-area will usually trigger events that lower morale since the students dislike you seeing them (half-)naked, but with high deviance / low inhibition the students may invite you to join them / look at them.

You get more money every new month based on number of students (you can get events to accept more of them, at cost of morale / behavior) that you can use to improve the school facilities, some of which unlock new areas to visit for new events while most of them have some kind of impact on one or more stats, i.e. Security Station improves behavior, but can lower morale.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I made a massive mod (larger than base game) for this game aeons ago that added a pregnancy mechanic among other things. Dug it up when I was looking through some old folders, but I was sad to learn it doesn't work with newer version.

Reactions: SamHaim

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
I made a massive mod (larger than base game) for this game aeons ago that added a pregnancy mechanic among other things. Dug it up when I was looking through some old folders, but I was sad to learn it doesn't work with newer version.
Does it work with the older modded version listed in the OP? It's from 2014 so it may do so.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Does it work with the older modded version listed in the OP? It's from 2014 so it may do so.
I think it maybe kinda worked with the one specific version I made it for, but didn't after the next update. Been told it absolutely does not work on the latest version.

Here's the thread I posted on it way back if you're interested:

Can't remember how to Renpy anymore, sadly. Might try to get it half-working again if I get the time.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
It's alive and in active development.
Here is a new version that just released today created by another developer based on the original game material.

How do we get an uploader to create a new post to follow this version?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote