Rageshot

Aug 6, 2018
This is a really good game, I remember playing it years ago.
I like it too, but dont know about how good it is as a game per say, its a lot of random stat additions and subtractions with little to no control over what actually happens other then location, I like the art, pictures, and ideas but it could be alot more put together with more control, options and features. Like the policies seem to do nothing or at least most of them dont, it could just be hidden of course, you can choose goals but cant actually strive towards them, money is very hard to come by since you only get it once a month or from a couple of events, story never seemed to progress for me, but i might have been missing something and some other things

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Man, I wish I could play the modded version with the 2018 version so i don't have to choose between both.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
are the mods included with the modded version?
Yes but as it is stated there it is a version from 2014 which is mod
Man, I wish I could play the modded version with the 2018 version so i don't have to choose between both.
The 2018 version has option of mod manager with start, save, load, preferences and all but I dont know how to use it. I even put up a query here asking how to use the mod manager, but got no answer as yet.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Those preview pics show pretty much nothing, but reading the first page, and seeing this game only has eight pages, I'm guessing it's not some long VN? I'll have to check it out when I have time.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Thread Updated: 2018-12-18 And? Waht Change? Game Still version is 06.26 Yes? Well, when what it mean? O_O

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
ok, game is tagged with "female protag" game description says you are "male principal" also there is no character creation ... do i do something wrong? can i somehow take female protag?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote