Collection Pinup ArtTORU Collection [2023-03-11] [ArtTORU]

Feb 23, 2023
You’re too kind. Speaking of, new pack is out, and I’ll get it uploaded hopefully around Thursday-ish. Gonna be super busy Wednesday. POWERMAN 5000 baby!
Absolute chad you are. I just wanted to show my gratitude in some way, because if it weren't for you, then many of us wouldn't be able to see those artworks at all. I think it's not controversial to say that ALL OF US HERE appreciate you for sacrificing your time to sort all of those artworks, zip them up and then upload here. So thank YOU once again.

Just one question from me. Do you plan to upload the previous works of ArtToru? I think some packs are missing, or I'm just blind LMFAO. It's all good if you're not going to, you already uploaded and are uploading so much. I am just curious, that's all.

Anyway, make sure to stay healthy and keep it cool. Health always comes first, the packs can wait. Whenever you feel like it and are comfortable is always the best way to upload. Take care, homie! You're awesome!

Reactions: Hinatasbody

Django73525

Nov 11, 2020
Absolute chad you are. I just wanted to show my gratitude in some way, because if it weren't for you, then many of us wouldn't be able to see those artworks at all. I think it's not controversial to say that ALL OF US HERE appreciate you for sacrificing your time to sort all of those artworks, zip them up and then upload here. So thank YOU once again.

Just one question from me. Do you plan to upload the previous works of ArtToru? I think some packs are missing, or I'm just blind LMFAO. It's all good if you're not going to, you already uploaded and are uploading so much. I am just curious, that's all.

Anyway, make sure to stay healthy and keep it cool. Health always comes first, the packs can wait. Whenever you feel like it and are comfortable is always the best way to upload. Take care, homie! You're awesome!
I would upload them if I had them. Can’t exactly buy em like I want to. Money and whatnot. I’d crowdfund it if I could lmao. Maybe once I hit affiliate on twitch I can throw some money into gettin the old packs. We shall see. New set is almost done downloading and I’ll start the upload when I leave for work.

Reactions: trglink