Collection Pinup ArtTORU Collection [2023-03-11] [ArtTORU]

Django73525

Nov 11, 2020
No rush friend, take your time, you're already doing too much by sharing with us ;)
Well I have a confession. I’m downloading everything right now because I’ve been up all night streaming and watching dj’s on twitch lmao. It’ll be uploaded today tho. Edit: (a few of the psd and speed paint vids aren’t uploaded atm because I need my internet for some stuff. Will resume later)

Last edited:

chinapod69

Dec 10, 2020
I just checked and it’s there. It’s missing the psd because it wasn’t sent out for some reason. Lemme check Patreon. He may have made a mistake edit: nope. No psd for fubuki. Everything else is there tho
He might have forgotten to upload the Fubuki PSD. I would message him on patreon to confirm.

He's forgotten to upload some files before

Last edited:

Django73525

Nov 11, 2020
Do you have the February 2022 and October 2021 arts? I realized that it doesn't have every month.
I unfortunately do not. I’d buy em and upload em if I could afford it. I wanted to a while back but that just ain’t happening unfortunately. As for the Zelda set, I def fucked up and will be uploading the rest later. As for any other missing ones, ArtToru has been notified

chinapod69

Dec 10, 2020
Mega here y’all go. It’s not 100% complete but it’s uploading atm. The missing speed paint will be uploaded later. Also the folder structure is a bit weird atm, but I’ll fix it later
Thanks for the upload.

It feels like a speed paint vid is missing from Chun Li and a PSD from Shinobu

e77aran

Mar 16, 2021
The chun li was mentioned to him but I didn’t know about the Shinobu psd. I’ll mention it to him as well. I’ll grab files later and upload. Doin a dj set on twitch atm lol
Shinobu psd is ok, there are two scenes in one file. Purah "steps sequence" is missing for the second scene