Collection Pinup ArtTORU Collection [2023-03-11] [ArtTORU]

ihateweebz

Mar 4, 2022
Is it possible to get some new links on another host besides Mixdrop? The ads are so aggressive and crazy, the downloads crawl (no other site does this for me, by the way), and I've even had Firefox terminate some downloads because they were dangerous.

Feb 23, 2023
Is it possible to get some new links on another host besides Mixdrop? The ads are so aggressive and crazy, the downloads crawl (no other site does this for me, by the way), and I've even had Firefox terminate some downloads because they were dangerous.
How did you even manage to find out about this site, but never ever came across any ad-blocker add-on? Mixdrop is one of the best free downloaders here actually. Just make sure to have an ad-block turned on. I personally use Brave as a browser with uBlock Origin extension (both Brave and uBlock are free) and I didn't even know that Mixdrop has ads LMFAO.

ihateweebz

Mar 4, 2022
How did you even manage to find out about this site, but never ever came across any ad-blocker add-on? Mixdrop is one of the best free downloaders here actually. Just make sure to have an ad-block turned on. I personally use Brave as a browser with uBlock Origin extension (both Brave and uBlock are free) and I didn't even know that Mixdrop has ads LMFAO.
Do you always make assumptions when you respond to people? I do have adblocker. My anti-virus warns me with every click that something tried to get through. Malwarebytes says the same thing. You also don't have to look very far to find people who have had similar complaints about Mixdrop on this site.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2023
Do you always make assumptions when you respond to people? I do have adblocker. My anti-virus warns me with every click that something tried to get through. Malwarebytes says the same thing. You also don't have to look very far to find people who have had similar complaints about Mixdrop on this site.
Then it just seems to be a pretty weak ad-block unfortunately. Like I said in my previous post: Brave browser + uBlock extension. Hell, maybe even without uBlock, default Brave shields are actually quite powerful. Anyway, that combo Works wonders. Your antivirus is probably warning you because when you click on that download button there's this invisible sneaky ad that didn't get blocked and it acts like a download button but for something else that's an actual malware. You won't experience it even once on MixDrop if you decide to use Brave with uBlock, but ultimately it's up to you to decide.
Also, I ain't trying to piss you off with that "how did you[...]" at the start, chill, homie. Sounded more playful in my head, apologies if it came out condescending. Aight, that's all from me, have a good one, amigo

Reactions: ihateweebz

ihateweebz

Mar 4, 2022
Then it just seems to be a pretty weak ad-block unfortunately. Like I said in my previous post: Brave browser + uBlock extension. Hell, maybe even without uBlock, default Brave shields are actually quite powerful. Anyway, that combo Works wonders. Your antivirus is probably warning you because when you click on that download button there's this invisible sneaky ad that didn't get blocked and it acts like a download button but for something else that's an actual malware. You won't experience it even once on MixDrop if you decide to use Brave with uBlock, but ultimately it's up to you to decide.
Also, I ain't trying to piss you off with that "how did you[...]" at the start, chill, homie. Sounded more playful in my head, apologies if it came out condescending. Aight, that's all from me, have a good one, amigo
It's all good. I apologize for my tone as well. I appreciate the suggestions, and will look into it. Have a good one, too.

Reactions: Researcherry69
Feb 23, 2023
It's all good. I apologize for my tone as well. I appreciate the suggestions, and will look into it. Have a good one, too.
2 people on pirate hentai forum having more civilised conversation than majority of "normal" forums, ain't that funny?
Just one more thing. I believe that I have everything downloaded from OP. Maybe if you were to pinpoint which downloads are you interested in exactly then I'd be able to upload them to Pixeldrain or Workupload for you or somewhere so you have an easier time. Just let me know which ones and Imma try to do something

Reactions: ihateweebz

ihateweebz

Mar 4, 2022
2 people on pirate hentai forum having more civilised conversation than majority of "normal" forums, ain't that funny?
Just one more thing. I believe that I have everything downloaded from OP. Maybe if you were to pinpoint which downloads are you interested in exactly then I'd be able to upload them to Pixeldrain or Workupload for you or somewhere so you have an easier time. Just let me know which ones and Imma try to do something
I appreciate that dude, really. If you have the first three months, I would really appreciate that. That's cool of you.

Reactions: Researcherry69
Feb 23, 2023
I appreciate that dude, really. If you have the first three months, I would really appreciate that. That's cool of you.
Gotchu, homie. Here goes:

[File Size: 2.2GB]

[File Size: 3GB]

[File Size: 2GB]

!MINOR WARNING!
These are all just pictures (and wallpapers) from the OP. I only downloaded pictures - there are no PSD files or MP4 tutorials.

I uploaded it all to PixelDrain because the first 5GB go fast for free users and I don't think it ever had any malware complaints at all. The final file you decide to download might take a bit longer since the 5GB cap is going to be reached during it, I believe. Let me know if all went well.

It's currently uploading to PixelDrain and it takes a bit, so out of boredom I'm just going to list all characters in the files:

2021.03 - Hinata Hyuuga | Alcina Dimitrescu | Mikasa Ackerman | Sakura Haruno | Tsunade Senju

2021.04 - Android 18 | Bulma | Milk | Ragyou | Ryuko & Satsuki

2021.05 - 2B | Nami | Rei | Saeko | Tatsumaki