Collection Pinup ArtTORU Collection [2023-03-11] [ArtTORU]

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Mega uploading now. Enjoy
Hello I noticed that after 8 hours it seems there are undecrypted files for the Lucy and Lois set ?
Are you still uploading or are they corrupted and those images need to be reuploaded ?

1697045669858.png

this is what is being shown for the lucy images ?

Last edited:

Django73525

Nov 11, 2020
Hello I noticed that after 8 hours it seems there are undecrypted files for the Lucy and Lois set ?
Are you still uploading or are they corrupted and those images need to be reuploaded ?

View attachment 2998069

this is what is being shown for the lucy images ?
Let me check
Edit: you are correct. They must’ve corrupted. I will reupload tonight. Apologies

Wanobii

Jun 2, 2021
not trying to be annoying but are you really not going to grab and upload the older packs anymore Django73525 ? (cos i backread earlier and saw that u weren't grabbing them anymore so just wanted to make sure) i mean its totally perfectly fine cos then again im not the one buying and distributing the artworks here, just curious! oh and thank you for the regular updates i really like this artist! just broke to support properly:p

Django73525

Nov 11, 2020
not trying to be annoying but are you really not going to grab and upload the older packs anymore Django73525 ? (cos i backread earlier and saw that u weren't grabbing them anymore so just wanted to make sure) i mean its totally perfectly fine cos then again im not the one buying and distributing the artworks here, just curious! oh and thank you for the regular updates i really like this artist! just broke to support properly:p
i wanted to but my finances aren't allowing it. child support is a bitch.