HumorHead

Nov 1, 2022
I've finished the game already but I'm still not sure what I missed. Still can't find the 3rd June data leak. Somehow the Unlock all images button doesn't work :(

Screenshot_20240406_121629__ARTEMIS.jpg

bbrZ72

Jun 2, 2021
Hello,
I just finished playing this game and I have to say it was a wonderful experience. I just a have one question ie what exactly happened at the ending, I mean what exactly happened that everyone was so shocked I couldn't get any idea at all.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hello,
I just finished playing this game and I have to say it was a wonderful experience. I just a have one question ie what exactly happened at the ending, I mean what exactly happened that everyone was so shocked I couldn't get any idea at all.
The last few days she was feeling nervous, all this work, then Artemis woke up, she still needed to speak in front of everyone for a conference... so this happens because of excitement, can easily puke out or lose balance

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Hello,
Basically, something much like this scene from Pitch Perfect:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's quality and all... but who wants to play as a damaged clown?
I dont mind honestly I find characters that haven't gone through some shit / trauma end up being boring in alot of games and it's easier to connect or feel for the character on some level to me if they are damaged or going through something. With that being said I dont want every game's MC I play to have that either cause it would get boring and old like anything else. But it's something that I welcome.

Miosav

Mar 15, 2024
I dont mind honestly I find characters that haven't gone through some shit / trauma end up being boring in alot of games and it's easier to connect or feel for the character on some level to me if they are damaged or going through something. With that being said I dont want every game's MC I play to have that either cause it would get boring and old like anything else. But it's something that I welcome.
Sure but the MC is a complete pussy. A few minutes ago Veronica from the cam show says she wants to suck on his tip and he says "Umm, I don't know how to respond to that"
The whole thing's been estrogen coded from the start but come on bro
Anyway its a good game and has a ton of animations outside of lewd scenes

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
Quality takes time, I'd rather wait for a polished and beefy update once or twice a year than smaller underwhelming ones.
While I don't disagree with you in premise, some of these games are pumping out less than an update a year and are aiming at something like 12+ total updates before completion, so it starts to make you wonder if your unborn grandchildren are the target audience.

I'm not casting aspersions. I'm a degen here with the rest of you, getting most of this stuff for free. It's just an observation.

As far as the last update goes, it seems like you could've gone in a lot of directions, which I guess is the double edged sword of branching paths in any of these games. There is quite a bit of content, but once you decide one "path" is the most interesting then it seems like you get less and less going forward. Catering more towards completionists with dozens of saves for exploring the other routes.

4.80 star(s) 370 Votes