Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
luckily there arent more similar "math tests" around - otherwise it would be quite obvious majority of users are still in lower grades of elementary school :BootyTime:
("bi-annually" dude)

yeah, it is 8 months on average, yet it could be expected to be 1+year - as in any other popular game with dedicated full time dev:HideThePain:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
devlog.jpg

Artemis DevLog CH6

Happy New Week !

So sorry for the late post! I've been skimming the script, making tweaks here and there. Specifically, scenes that involve Artemis. Scenes with her are fun but can be technical. Unlike the regular cast, Artemis doesn't have "thoughts," at least not yet. To elevate some scenes, I went back and added a few POV's much like what we saw in CH5. I think it helps remind us that, despite her demeanor, she's still a computer. And it's fun to see how she processes information. Eventually, she'll evolve to be more human-like, but still have android quirks.

She's a fun character to write because it could go so many different ways—a bit of Johnny 5, Encino Man, Leeloo, etc. But I caught up with all those little adjustments I mentioned above and continued with posing/rendering.
That wraps up last week. I know everyone wants to know when the update will be done. I wish I could give a timeframe, but it's difficult to estimate given how much goes on with developing Artemis. For the sake of transparency, I'll say there's still a lot to do. As well as a number of animations to be done. I do plan on hiring Puggy again to handle one major animation for me. That's one collab I look forward to seeing brought to life.

Thanks again, everyone, for your continued patience. Stay safe and hydrated as the weather begins to warm up! (At least it is where I'm at)

digi.B

4.80 star(s) 370 Votes