bbrZ72

Jun 2, 2021
The last few days she was feeling nervous, all this work, then Artemis woke up, she still needed to speak in front of everyone for a conference... so this happens because of excitement, can easily puke out or lose balance
Oh ok thanks......well this was the thing that did came to my mind but then I thought maybe she said something to cause all the drama lol

Aug 26, 2018
Then we are definitely not playing the same VN......
My brother in Christ. I'm not talking about a lack of character development in general. I'm talking about the lack of character development I would like to see which you implied was in the game or was about to be. The MC has not developed to be a more assertive character. The character development we see is only related to him overcoming his trauma so far, nothing else.

Reactions: nightwingbluebrry13

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
My brother in Christ. I'm not talking about a lack of character development in general. I'm talking about the lack of character development I would like to see which you implied was in the game or was about to be. The MC has not developed to be a more assertive character. The character development we see is only related to him overcoming his trauma so far, nothing else.
Perhaps, but it seems to me that overcoming his trauma had to come first, before the MC could hope to become an assertive character.

However, it does seem to me that in confronting Cassie, he HAS become more assertive. Perhaps not enough for you, but that was a significant step for him.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Perhaps, but it seems to me that overcoming his trauma had to come first, before the MC could hope to become an assertive character.

However, it does seem to me that in confronting Cassie, he HAS become more assertive. Perhaps not enough for you, but that was a significant step for him.
THANK YOU! It seems you have actually played the game ;)

He has most definitely had some good character progression.

Aug 26, 2018
THANK YOU! It seems you have actually played the game ;)

He has most definitely had some good character progression.
Yeah he did. Most definitely. He just didn't progress in the way we were talking about, that's all.
It seems to me that he became assertive towards Cassie and only Cassie. The only other times are towards Artemis and that feels kind of odd to me since they kind of come out of nowhere.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked already but does anyone know if Sancho1969 has created his mod for this novel? Or is just scrappy's mod that has been done.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked already but does anyone know if Sancho1969 has created his mod for this novel? Or is just scrappy's mod that has been done.
Sancho1969 has not contributed in any way, shape, or form to this thread.

A search (that took me less than a minute) would have given you the same answer.

It does appear that there are 3 Walkthroughs though, for whatever that's worth.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Happy New Week!

This week was another uneventful one as I inserted more renders that are done so far into the code. Trying my best to stay on top of this now, instead of waiting until later. Because last time (and pretty much every time) this process is always a pain in the ass. Especially since CH5 introduced Artemis into the story and because she had nearly zero dialogue, I wrote the introduction of her character to have a lot of gestures, miming some interactions she had with the characters. As you all already know, I love doing the micro-animations. Especially when characters are having a conversation over dinner. The drawback is...keeping track of the images used, and the other is some have so many images to insert for one emote. Beta can be fun since these are often buggy because my brain short-circuits, and I throw a typo or six in there. This should make things easier when it comes to transitioning to Beta when that time comes.

That wraps it up for last week. For those who caught the eclipse, hope you enjoyed it! (I missed it :( )

• digi.B

4.80 star(s) 370 Votes