• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fastboy69

Dec 19, 2018
There's a door in the volcano I can't get to. It's on the other side of some lava, has anyone reached it?
Edit: Never mind, got it.

Last edited:

voandlo

May 17, 2018
can someone give low karma save before the last boss? i dont think i got the True good ending

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
can someone give low karma save before the last boss? i dont think i got the True good ending
u can use a save editor to change the karma value or u can upload yer save here, ill change it for ya and reupload it.

saveeditoronline > upload yer save > variables > variable#1 (for the karma)

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
How do you show your tits to the old man? ( Infirm Grandpa )
a monster tears fran's clothes >> Boobs exposed >> enter markid >> the grandpa is on the right of the monument stone before the first guard

Edit : i dont know what hit me, i couldve explained in a better way

LionSex

Mar 21, 2018
I cant figure out how to start quest 28 I think it has something to do with the locked house in ruined town?
also quest number 27? it wants me to get the alchemist in coldia to fail 3 times but she never fails when i use her.

Last edited:

Mikhail_64

Aug 29, 2019
[Цитата= " LionSex, должность: 2335083, участник: 508071"]
вы получаете его в баре в Макриде (первый город) вам нужно подняться наверх и играть в мини-игру с напитками , пока вы не получите 30+ напитков, подаваемых за один раз, а затем вы получите его в качестве награды.
[/ЦИТАТА]
Спасибо, это сработало.

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
I download the uncensored version then I applied the pube patch but the game is still censored?

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
when u applied the patch, u noticed that its only for 2 pics right ?
well it only applies for the battle stance
Well, I thought the uncensored part was for the whole thing since I download the entire game under "uncensored (no pube)", but I guess that's just for the standing picture.

thanks for clarifying !!

Mikhail_64

Aug 29, 2019
[Цитата= " LionSex, сообщение: 2330845, участник: 508071"]
I cant figure out how to start quest 28 I think it has something to do with the locked house in ruined town?
also quest number 27? it wants me to get the alchemist in coldia to fail 3 times but she never fails when i use her.
[/ЦИТАТА]
To get quest 28 need to talk to the Citizen and to take his job search secret family Barbatos. Then fight in the arena, until there is a person who offers to join this family. We must agree, and go to the monastery. There is a traitor hiding there, he will tell you that there is a secret in the underground bar. After that, the bar becomes available descent to the underground premises. After completing the quest, he gives the key to a locked house in an abandoned city. As for quest 27, you just need to give the girl different objects, yet it will not spoil one of them. It's just a long time, but it'll work someday.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
u either lucky or ... just not like me cuz she destroys every valuable item i give her, so me ended up saving before giving her any item

Reactions: hen02023
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes