Wildflaire

Nov 20, 2017
Does anyone what happened with them or him/her? I really enjoyed Ariadne and Magica and just can't believe they disappeared like thin air. It's a shame; news about a third game would've really excited me.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it is just a few standing pictures.
the original author that did the editing, you can find here:

Reactions: Blanch02

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
i often get this debuff icon and theres always blue poison like animation on her. whats that suppose to mean? i tried to remove with almighty root, but its still there

Annotation 2019-10-23 091843.png

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Finally found Traitors guy in Ceres Church where the nun girls tell your about the Truth

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Finally found Traitors guy in Ceres Church where the nun girls tell your about the Truth
i remember myself running everywhere in mines for first time until it crossed ma mind ... could it b, could it b ... that he got killed by a monster n vanished but yeah eventually i figured he couldve run off there

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
where is the flame giant in quest 7, i come to green flames but cant fight with it
when u cross the bridge (a bit to the right of where u encountered the red mob "Devorer" in tower) keep your eyes on the "lower" part of the bridge, u get to see a ladder of vines to climb down then it takes about seconds to reach the giant

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Anyone know what tool is needed to remove the boulders across the land? These things are constantly getting in my way and, while i think ive talked to everyone and checked every store, i cant find the tool to crack them apart.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Anyone know what tool is needed to remove the boulders across the land? These things are constantly getting in my way and, while i think ive talked to everyone and checked every store, i cant find the tool to crack them apart.
there's a mission about "lost civilization" which u get in 2nd city Sandra, that mission will lead u to the tool u need.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
there's a mission about "lost civilization" which u get in 2nd city Sandra, that mission will lead u to the tool u need.
Thanks but... know what i have to do in that quest again? I scarcely remember having to decipher some tablet or something(?) but dont know where it is exactly. Ive already cleared the dungeon, fought the boss, took the flame and took out Vivienne (i thought thats what her name was) but i didnt bump into that tablet (or whatever it was).

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Thanks but... know what i have to do in that quest again? I scarcely remember having to decipher some tablet or something(?) but dont know where it is exactly. Ive already cleared the dungeon, fought the boss, took the flame and took out Vivienne (i thought thats what her name was) but i didnt bump into that tablet (or whatever it was).
u can just go there, one of the boxes near the tablet contains special gloves that allow u to smash boulders, remember u need to enter that wing (room) while its on lava floor mode.

Sun Temple, far right room, run through until u reach place where u got the king's scepter then go left.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes