adsf235raer

Mar 15, 2019
Is there a guide that could help me with the game from beginning to the end of the game? I find it difficult to get pass through the quests & bosses.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Hi everyone, how can i steal in this game? I have 100 Karma, but never saw a option to do it. Did i get it at some Point from someone? I'm at Goldia and the last Thing i have done was the Sewer. I don't mind Spoilers, i just want to know.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
how to do the lost civilization quest in sun temple? walkthrough says not to light all torches but when i dont the fire kills me.. is there some item to not take damage?

edit: well found it. had to go to crescent island first and get quest to find fairie, then reward was item for walking on lava.
I have been to Cresent Island and gotten quest but did not find faries. How did you complete this quest?

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
For quest 14, Fary's Wish, dors anyone know where the faries are? Also I found the one in the desert magic shop, but it will not leave. How do I make it return home?

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
For quest 14, Fary's Wish, dors anyone know where the faries are? Also I found the one in the desert magic shop, but it will not leave. How do I make it return home?
I just started this game no 2 day, well is under the bridge sandra. Sorry it been quite long no one reply you.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
I stucked, either not endoll castle the dimension sacred flames of darkness behind got a sacred barrier, how to dismiss? low karma can enter only?

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Has anyone completed the quest where you gotta beat the three rare monsters? I've beat the turtle and dragon, but have no idea who the third is?

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
How did you beat the turtle? I damage only only with 1-2-3
I can't really remember now. I think the turtle was taking no damage from normal attacks, so you have to constantly use a skill. Also, he is weak to lightning(I think, if not lightning then it's one of the other ones), which takes more damage. After that you just gotta make sure you time your heals and it's quite easy.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes