Jun 27, 2017
What am I doing wrong? I've been playing for several hours and I barely found any erotic content. Losing a battle doesn't trigger a CG either. Don't tell me it all revolves around having your clothes torn, if that's the case, what a colossal waste of time on my end.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
What am I doing wrong? I've been playing for several hours and I barely found any erotic content. Losing a battle doesn't trigger a CG either. Don't tell me it all revolves around having your clothes torn, if that's the case, what a colossal waste of time on my end.
In battle, enemies with a heart on their lower side are rapey. If you lose your clothes, they sneak a quicky.
Outside of battle, events are location based. Enter naked into a specific town and the prison scenes are triggered. Get wasted at a bar and the drunk scenes show. And so on. Talk to people and explore in order to find the scenes. They're spread out to different locations.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Helppppp!!! How do i get bombs?
In case you haven't found out by now, in the first town you can get them by saving the old man at the magic/potion shop from the bandits. He sells them afterwards.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Do the developers not work anymore? Beside Magica and Adriadne, I can't find any other projects.
Iirc, there's a post somewhere in one of the two threads that says something about that. Specifically, they closed down or changed focus. But, i've read many things of many games and companies since so, i may be mixing them up.
You may scour at will to be sure.

Bruteforce

Jul 23, 2017
Iirc, there's a post somewhere in one of the two threads that says something about that. Specifically, they closed down or changed focus. But, i've read many things of many games and companies since so, i may be mixing them up.
You may scour at will to be sure.
Damn, they made great games and quit. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? I love both games, adriadne more because I feel it's more difficult and challenging. Most of the H rpg games are too easy.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Damn, they made great games and quit. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? I love both games, adriadne more because I feel it's more difficult and challenging. Most of the H rpg games are too easy.
No clue. You can go here https://f95zone.to/forums/game-recommendations-identification.104/ and ask for games that peak your interest. People might know of others that are similar in gameplay.

what fairy coin ??
Smash barrels and try to use things on the map, fairy coins are hidden in the environment and can be used to buy stuff from the fairies. Their shop is found on an island, i think. Just keep playing and explore.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
man ... the save editor wouldnt work in this -best hrpg ever made- game, ama tryin to add gold tho
Worked for me when i played it. Added gold, coins, costumes, items.. no problem.
Try different things, cheat engine, online save editor, cheat menu plugin. If none of them work, then your pc is special in a bad way...

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
is there literlly a full translation for this game ? when i click the bookshells during fran dream after the shipwreck, these texts are not translated i find it a pity coz its something critical for the story ending.
and is there away to know how many skills fran can inspire ?

BFldyq

Sep 6, 2018
is there literlly a full translation for this game ? when i click the bookshells during fran dream after the shipwreck, these texts are not translated i find it a pity coz its something critical for the story ending.
and is there away to know how many skills fran can inspire ?
Just encountered this myself. I'm really annoyed about it being untranslated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scias85

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
how can we access the gallery? I'm in front of warp monument and nothing appears no matter how much I click?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
how can we access the gallery? I'm in front of warp monument and nothing appears no matter how much I click?
not sure, but i think u can only access it in new game+

Edit : its not about clicking , u have to use the wrap stone item, after it teleports u, u get to see a crystal near the middle

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes