Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
damn, such a lovely idea and characters wasted bc devs wanted to chew more than they can bite with the gameplay

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2021
damn, such a lovely idea and character wasted bc devs wanted to chew more than they can bite with the gameplay
Same, I'm flabbergasted on how the devs seem to have lost the fun/qol out of their sight when designing/playtesting the game. Maybe they had a specific player experience on their mind but we as simple users here (focused on the NSFW?) see are these prominent shortcomings prominently. Would love to see their statements on that one.

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
Same, I'm flabbergasted on how the devs seem to have lost the fun/qol out of their sight when designing/playtesting the game. Maybe they had a specific player experience on their mind but we as simple users here (focused on the NSFW?) see are these prominent shortcomings prominently. Would love to see their statements on that one.
I mean, I liked the gameplay but it was far too tedious to go around the map to unlock scenes with X character, it wasnt intuitive and in the end you had to go around all the map just to not lose an scene, and the skill tree was weird but not bad at all tho, I think that the first thing would have been better if it were just a dating system with the secondary characters to go on dates and that way unlocking scenes

DarkFlame44

May 27, 2022
Is there a way to manually save? I cant see it in the menu? And it will be kinda annoying if you cant because autosaves are a while behind so if it crashes or I need to quickly close it I could lose a lot of progress.

Nov 8, 2021
Is there a way to manually save? I cant see it in the menu? And it will be kinda annoying if you cant because autosaves are a while behind so if it crashes or I need to quickly close it I could lose a lot of progress.
With MTool you can manually call the standard save menu and save (plus cheats/hacks).

It's a small installation to the individual RPGMaker game.

And you can call the save menue natively with the code [0200] .

DarkFlame44

May 27, 2022
With MTool you can manually call the standard save menu and save (plus cheats/hacks).

It's a small installation to the individual RPGMaker game.

And you can call the save menue natively with the code [0200] .
Bro youre a fucking lifesaver.
Based Department.jpg

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
On Geyna, All the setup or reactive Utility and Defense Skills just waste my time and Energy/Momentum.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
the game freezes shit ton of times. gets a tad annoying...
By "freezing" do you mean the image freezing while the game keeps running behind it? As in music/sound effects continue, and you can do things, just not see what you are doing?

If so, not a bug with the game -- it's a bug with the game engine. And it can be fixed by modifying rpgcore.js in the files.

Find the following line:

Code:
Graphics.render = function(stage) {
    if (this._skipCount === 0) {
And change it to:
Code:
Graphics.render = function(stage) {
    if (this._skipCount <= 0) {
...And I believe that should fix the problem. It's a problem on many RPGmaker games... unless individual game authors take it upon themselves to fix the default RPGmaker files themselves.

Avoidkid

Jul 31, 2017
I don't know if someone already post it, but I tweaked this file so that the autosave will run every time when opening Menu (X/Esc button). Place it inside www/js , backup the original and rename the extension to .js

But be mindful, this uses same slot from your last save. Combined with BackUp Core from Kiwi's Rabbit Shop, you can spamming save anywhere

Last edited:

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
Are they still working on this game? I know the game is complete, but it sucks balls to play. If they put more time and effort into it, it could actually be a good game.

Reactions: Nijinda Futatama
May 3, 2022
Yeah a shame, but it does look like they gave up on this one. Had real potential and so much good artwork.

I wonder if workshop mods will be able to sort out it's issues.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Yeah a shame, but it does look like they gave up on this one. Had real potential and so much good artwork.

I wonder if workshop mods will be able to sort out it's issues.
Prolly not, it's an RPGM game so unless someone makes a mod manager and mindful of other mods; it's a fool's venture.

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes