• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
They just announced Roundscape II, the end of the post said that Arenus will get more patches, just not sure when.
I thought you were kidding but it's real.
Arenus came out more than a half year ago and they still didn't do jack shit to fix it lmao.

Reactions: HornPlayer
May 3, 2022
Yeah I saw that. I'm happy about Roundscape 2 but disappointed bout Arenus. This game still has plenty of potential if it just gets the attention it needs to fix its issues. But at this point my expectations are low that it will get that.

Bigtiityjackson

Dec 2, 2020
I don't know how to get two scenes and I was wondering if anyone knew what I should do. I don't know how to get the queens 2nd phase scene and I don't know how to get the new variation for the shower scene after you beat the game.

Last edited:

Antiqxes

Mar 9, 2020
is there a command to check gladiator status i got the warden upgrade but kiwi still says she cant access it

Gotcga

Jan 11, 2022
"Edit"
OK, apparently the code: [0069] is for the main cheat menu (money, AP, and Skill points)
and the code [0200] is to save manually rather than going to your bed.
Emmm i dont know if i am missing something but i input the code and nothing happens

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
I like the premise for the gameplay, and the art is all right, but fuck this game is so slow. It also freezes up during sex scenes, and since the only save is at the beginning of the day, it forces you to repeat the whole thing. Come on guys, game design, it's not THAT hard. There's clearly effort put into this, but no consideration for player's time.

Reactions: Eviscirator

Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
is there anyway to get a good ending with raven alive I helped her as many times as I could but when I go to do the mission with her at the end she dies to queenblade

MySkillOnCD

Jan 11, 2020
Damn, game is really halfbaked. Great start, meh finish. Only the beatiful art is what kept me playing through hellish grind. Anyway, few questions:
Is it possible to get friendship (hearts) benefits with Amantha, Erin, Alliah and Wells? Noticed they are in game files, but couldn't get them during first playthrough.
And secondly, how to trigger Amantha's and Erin's repeating scenes?

Webh

Feb 2, 2018
Playing with Elona, reached Drakus fight and is stuck completely. He heals 12% hp per turn(648), all the while attacking on his own. How the hell people beat him without cheating? Some boss fights was a bit tedious at most, but there I cant even scratch his HP.

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes