fifipok88

May 30, 2019
I'm unsure of the first one, but for the secound one make sure you've spoken to everyone (squid lady, robot dude, and the bug lady) and then head to the space port where their should be a flashing orange arrow.
Sorry to interrupt, but still no differences, I talk with all 5 people (Armoury, Bar, Shop, Club, Baths), go to the spaceport and nothin changed, no yellow directions. I even skipped the day and install the bugfix mod, but still no differences. Could you send me your screenshot with that arrow, if that's not too troublesome. I'm now at day 45 now and afraid of losing events with Raven. I even REAUPLOAD GAME WTF IS WRONG 1687362579836.png

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2021
Sorry to interrupt, but still no differences, I talk with all 5 people (Armoury, Bar, Shop, Club, Baths), go to the spaceport and nothin changed, no yellow directions. I even skipped the day and install the bugfix mod, but still no differences. Could you send me your screenshot with that arrow, if that's not too troublesome. I'm now at day 45 now and afraid of losing events with Raven. I even REAUPLOAD GAME WTF IS WRONG View attachment 2713263
Well the game is notorious for being bugged all to hell so you might be screwed, but try talking to the white haired lady by the underground league I don't remember her being important to the quest but maybe she is.

Dr.Dox

Jan 10, 2020
thats interesting to know, maybe they are reworking the game to turn it into rpgm, who knows?
I doubt that they gonna rework the game completly its most likely that the missing scenes and some extra scenes will be added also some bug fixes

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
I doubt that they gonna rework the game completly its most likely that the missing scenes and some extra scenes will be added also some bug fixes
they at least are reworking the core gameplay for sure, that and more scenes hopefully, because i dont think they are only working on more scenes and bugfix while being so silent about it, theres even a guy who made a mod that makes the game playable and a little enjoyable

supah

Aug 13, 2017
Has anyone found the smallest lake thing yet from the first expedition on the ice planet? can't find it anywhere and '7th tile from the jade base' is just a straight up lie

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I started playing this today, I had a dinal build but it wasn't 1.1 which I didn't realize until earlier.

That build played smooth with no lag., I decide to download the 1.1 and omg it's leggy aa fuck.... and ontop of that...my saves don't carry over... damn just damn

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
I brought the fleshlight upgrade in the Dominion Arena store. It doesn't give me 300 credits per day? Is this a bug only experienced by me?

Motuce

Jul 14, 2023
I have a problem when I beat the first enemy in the underground arena my gladieteuse come back saying that and then I have a game over. image.png

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
Hopefully updates will start up again soon since Roundscape final releases are coming out.

Last edited:

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Kinda funky, I cannot load a prior saved game for any reason. Even when I click on continue, it sends me into a brand new game for whatever is at hand.

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes