• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
now using AI for art, do you think it will be used for arenus in the future?
More than likely. Granted it's not a bad thing if it'd edited over (we have several games on this site posted already doing just that), as it saves plenty of time while giving good results, I would just hope it's not like Ankoku Marimokan's latest game "Sneak in Disorder" where he couldn't even bother to draw a gun and all his ai art just badly stands out next to the actual drawn stuff.

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
Is there a mod or an option ingame to enable faster buying having to hold down left click is very annoying.
Could use a save editor to edit the values of items, just buy a certain amount, do a search for that number and change the number to something higher.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Could use a save editor to edit the values of items, just buy a certain amount, do a search for that number and change the number to something higher.
Kind of annoying to have to do that for every item especially as you go through the game more shops open up.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Is that rebellion with raven doomed to fail or did i just fuck up or something?

Also what happens if you don't do the rebellion plotline do you just get fucked over anyway or what.

Last edited:

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Looking at the gallery mod, only Elona has a special scene, (Guessing it's the birthday one) but looking at the CGs Armida also has one. Does anyone know if this CG set has a scene? I can't seem to find it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HornPlayer

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
Looking at the gallery mod, only Elona has a special scene, (Guessing it's the birthday one) but looking at the CGs Armida also has one. Does anyone know if this CG set has a scene? I can't seem to find it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is the first Underground Arena fight if you lose it.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
That is the first Underground Arena fight if you lose it.
It's not, though it is similar. The first fight is against two wolves. That scene has Armida being fucked by presumably the warden while blowing the other wolf.

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
It's not, though it is similar. The first fight is against two wolves. That scene has Armida being fucked by presumably the warden while blowing the other wolf.
No idea. Maybe when they do a major patch to this game, we may see it.

nonceboi69

Nov 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm using an edited save from 1.1D, bugfix mod and gallery mod. Happens whenever i try to enter 2nd underground fight

Herpl

Dec 30, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm using an edited save from 1.1D, bugfix mod and gallery mod. Happens whenever i try to enter 2nd underground fight
Have You tried applying the bugfix again? This will overwrite the gallery mod wich can break some features of the bugfix. The "Trash King" perk for example can get broken by the gallery mod.

Skan

Aug 25, 2017
I've checked with the "find" option but I still don't know if it's a common bug or something new.

I've downloaded the 1.1G compressed and applied the bugFix patch and cheated by adding 99 save orb, everything worked fine.
I've arrived at the start of the bronze league and the game don't recognise my saves anymore... The Continue option is greyed out (can only start a new game) but my saves arein the same folder as always. (i didn't upgrade the game version)

Is there something I can do? Or anyone have a save file immediatly after you win the underground league? (preferably with the furry girl)

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes