• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
You will need to work for Mom three times at her office to make progress with her story.
the problem is : i can't work for her anymore since i don't find her there anymore (i think i worked for her only twice but i don't know how to get to work for her a third time)

also i got to the back alley and i fight the dude, is there something else i can do with the girl or the back alley is just a useless place now ?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
the problem is : i can't work for her anymore since i don't find her there anymore (i think i worked for her only twice but i don't know how to get to work for her a third time)
Then you're probably missing the cunnilingus scene at night in the parent's bedroom, this unlocks Dad's workplace.

How do get bobs car keys to unlock it
On his desk next to the red panther.

Reactions: if95 and Centurion

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i got the mom scenes and the big sister. i need help with the little sister i lose the game and he said i need a way to win the game

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
i got the mom scenes and the big sister. i need help with the little sister i lose the game and he said i need a way to win the game
Buy the cheap knock-off controller in the shop and swap it with Sara's controller. She'll then lose your rematch.

Reactions: lockerxx

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
You need to ask Caroline about Violet in the living room, she then tells you where her friend usually hangs out and this unlocks the alley.
Okay I've had 3 chats with Caroline in the living room but the option to talk about Violet never came up and now there are no options at all.

Did I miss something?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
How do I improve relations with Caroline? Do I have to do all the photoshoots again?
I can't talk with her in the mornings and same answers at couch.

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
can someone post a completed 0.2 saves all the scenes done and all the cards i cant be asked to replay all of it i already lost my finished save

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Okay I've had 3 chats with Caroline in the living room but the option to talk about Violet never came up and now there are no options at all.

Did I miss something?
I don't know exactly what you need to trigger that conversation, but did you

give Caroline 200 $ in the morning?
give Caroline another 150 $ in the morning after?
talk to Caroline in the office at her shop?
found the black nail polish on the floor of her shop?

fidoslol

Aug 1, 2017
Iam missing the secret pic on page 2 in the middle. I have tried every location, maybe its bugged for me. Can someone tell me the position of this exact picture

Apr 15, 2018
So I just fired up my old save from the 1st version, started into the new version & I walked into the school & over the loud speaker I'm told to go to the office, Celia's waiting on me. When I go & click on her I'm told "Work in progress." Am I missing something?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys finally i start to play with this game. I download the v0.1e many week ego XD but now i see the v0.2b so i finally start this game.

I try to see the walk, but is not update to the v0.2. So...
1) Can someone tell me if there is a more update walkthrough?
2) There is some way to cheat for money?

Any bad thing to know right now? So i can avoid it? Any fear if someone understand on who i are talking about? XD

Just to clear i am an incest rulez fan XD so surelly i go for all the family girls/woman.
Ofc the top priority is the mom! But i wanna know all the girls/woman till now we can advanced in the relationship.

Someone know if judy is one of the woman? I really hope to fuck her on the couch while she therapy mc XD

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
So I just fired up my old save from the 1st version, started into the new version & I walked into the school & over the loud speaker I'm told to go to the office, Celia's waiting on me. When I go & click on her I'm told "Work in progress." Am I missing something?
Did you blackmail her enough as to get blowjob/anal? You will have a quick conversation where she wants you to go to her home in the night and then you get the work in progress XD Most of the update is work in progress or one quick scene like sarah's friend, the chick in the pool, the therapist etc...

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I don't know exactly what you need to trigger that conversation, but did you

give Caroline 200 $ in the morning?
give Caroline another 150 $ in the morning after?
talk to Caroline in the office at her shop?
found the black nail polish on the floor of her shop?
No I just now went to the shop and she has been robbed so I guess I was a bit behind on her stuff.

I've finished with Mom, Ziri, Siri and Dad has to work harder now so I guess that part will be for the next update.

I will let you know once I get more done with Caroline.

Thanks again for the help.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Are the weekend scenes implemented like it says in the changelog? If so, how do you start Sarah's? After getting the card from her I only see her in the night while she is sleeping.

Thanks

lunamaria74

Nov 22, 2017
Where can i find the 3ed Company name ?

Also i cant find the wine there is none in the shop!

Never mind found the answer in provios pages ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes