[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Once more

From different sources I've put together a list of ALL TWENTY LOCATIONS of the secret cards

And here's some screenshot for the last Secrets (v0.2)
Edit 09 may 2018 : change image for Bob/Dad's office (v0.2 & v0.2d)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit 30 August 2018 : all the secrets for 0.4 (TY )

Edit : A PDF with some hints and tips

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Is it better to lie or tell the truth about company name?
Telling the truth seems to be the best as you unlock a sex scene with the twins. Some repercussions might come in the future though no one knows. It might be best to keep two saves.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
okay guys, i need help
1) i don't know anything about zuri
2) i don't know what to do next with my mom (i already heard her talk with judi and i already talked to judi at school, she told me to come see her at her home but it's "work in progress" she don't talk to me at school either and i can only find my mom the morning in her bed and eventually i finish all the talking and now i only can ask for a kiss (there's also a talking option about Bob but i can't use this one)

what have i to do ?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
okay guys, i need help
1) i don't know anything about zuri
2) i don't know what to do next with my mom (i already heard her talk with judi and i already talked to judi at school, she told me to come see her at her home but it's "work in progress" she don't talk to me at school either and i can only find my mom the morning in her bed and eventually i finish all the talking and now i only can ask for a kiss (there's also a talking option about Bob but i can't use this one)

what have i to do ?
You will need to work for Mom three times at her office to make progress with her story.

How to access dads secret room??
Put the red book from his car in the empty space in the last row of the bookshelf when he's not in his office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes