[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Are the weekend scenes implemented like it says in the changelog? If so, how do you start Sarah's? After getting the card from her I only see her in the night while she is sleeping.

Thanks
As implied by the name, the weekend dates are only available during the weekend. When going to sleep on Friday you will be asked if you want to go on a date with Sara at the pool or mom if you have unlocked any of those.

sex scene?
Sex scene!

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
secret gallery question!!!!!

Page 2, first line, number 3
Page 2, second line, number 2
Page 3, First line number, 1

Where should I find it?

Reactions: daibach
Apr 15, 2018
Did you blackmail her enough as to get blowjob/anal? You will have a quick conversation where she wants you to go to her home in the night and then you get the work in progress XD Most of the update is work in progress or one quick scene like sarah's friend, the chick in the pool, the therapist etc...
No, I guess I haven't blackmailed her anymore since the last version. I've been working on the Mom so far, met the therapist in her office & got her address.. but still says work in progress when I try going to her place. So, do I just need to continue the webcam & classroom vibrator stuff a bit to open up the Celia office scene?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
secret gallery question!!!!!

Page 2, first line, number 3
Page 2, second line, number 2
Page 3, First line number, 1

Where should I find it?

No, I guess I haven't blackmailed her anymore since the last version. I've been working on the Mom so far, met the therapist in her office & got her address.. but still says work in progress when I try going to her place. So, do I just need to continue the webcam & classroom vibrator stuff a bit to open up the Celia office scene?
Start anew. That message suppose to trigger when you are done with at least one toilet scene with her and while its annoying that it displays each time it should not interfere with anything. If you have 2 starts with her, then its fine. She doesn't have new content.

playcifier

Jan 14, 2018
Just wanted to shout out a big thank you to the people helping us cave dwellers with those secret cards. I am just waiting for F95 to receive calls to help the police.

"Officer, I am being blackmailed but I don't know who the culprit is."
"Does it involve lewd pictures ?"
"Yes, why?"
"Okay, I need 5 minutes, stable internet and 2 lewd pictures of you to find the pictures"
-5 minutes later-
"Oh, the culprit hid the pictures inside the swirling abyss of the damned all along ?"
And F95 saves the day once again. Cue and applause.

Anyways, just found out that I can't acces the three scenes of the twins in the gallery even though I just finished the third scene. Anyone got similiar problems ?

Reactions: pavar

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyways, just found out that I can't acces the three scenes of the twins in the gallery even though I just finished the third scene. Anyone got similiar problems ?
Keep playing, talk with Zuri in the office again. You'll get a fourth one. Fuck scene. That should unlock. You'll get an sms actually. Keep an eye on that.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
12: Dark Alley on wall next to broken window
14: Principles' office on the right side
19: Gym above Score board

If you number them horizontal,
These three are already found.

If you number them vertical,
number 14, 16, 19
I've already found this.

I am very confused now.

playcifier

Jan 14, 2018
Keep playing, talk with Zuri in the office again. You'll get a fourth one. Fuck scene. That should unlock. You'll get an sms actually. Keep an eye on that.
Hmm, I exhausted all dialogue options with her and didn't get any sort of SMS even after 2 days. Since you just uploaded a savegame though I will just take that. I won't miss much of the story I guess. Thanks again.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hmm, I exhausted all dialogue options with her and didn't get any sort of SMS even after 2 days. Since you just uploaded a savegame though I will just take that. I won't miss much of the story I guess. Thanks again.
Did you lie to her? If so, you do not get that booty call but after visiting their house she tries to kill you. It still unlocks the scenes on your computer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes