[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hmm, I exhausted all dialogue options with her and didn't get any sort of SMS even after 2 days. Since you just uploaded a savegame though I will just take that. I won't miss much of the story I guess. Thanks again.
I kinda had to wait for a week for that sms which invites us to their home once again. Yes, you don't loose any more story. Actually that line is finished by default. Its just a little sideshow which he Icstor has no intention to continue (like actually ruining dad financially or anything like that) unless they get high poll votes or something.
she tries to kill you.
Really?? Have to check that one out :coldsweat:

Apr 15, 2018

Start anew. That message suppose to trigger when you are done with at least one toilet scene with her and while its annoying that it displays each time it should not interfere with anything. If you have 2 starts with her, then its fine. She doesn't have new content.
I'm dumb. I forgot I have actually done the bathroom blowjob/anal scenes with her, been awhile since I played last. I forgot that was an option when on the webcam. It's just weird now every time I go to the school she calls me to the office, but nothing happens. Seems like something should be happening at this point or it shouldn't be in this version.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
10: Moms office on the wall
17: Dad's car on the far right

Who can explain this in more detail?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I don't know exactly what you need to trigger that conversation, but did you

give Caroline 200 $ in the morning?
give Caroline another 150 $ in the morning after?
talk to Caroline in the office at her shop?
found the black nail polish on the floor of her shop?
Okay I've found the nail polish, talked to her in the office and gave her the 200 so far, the alley is open now and I got the 2 cards but from what I've been reading here, I'm suppose to fight someone in the alley?

If that is the case, is there a certain time that I need to go there and maybe after I have gave her the 150 cause that is all I'm missing from your list?

Once again thanks so much for your help

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay I've found the nail polish, talked to her in the office and gave her the 200 so far, the alley is open now and I got the 2 cards but from what I've been reading here, I'm suppose to fight someone in the alley?
Visit later or earlier. At night or in the morning. Yes, you need to fight a dude. You can talk with her in her bedroom in the living room. Exhaust every option, fight the dude, sleep, Caroline will appear again for more money.

playcifier

Jan 14, 2018
Did you lie to her? If so, you do not get that booty call but after visiting their house she tries to kill you. It still unlocks the scenes on your computer though.
Didn't lie to her and so far everything has been smooth so far.
I kinda had to wait for a week for that sms which invites us to their home once again. Yes, you don't loose any more story. Actually that line is finished by default. Its just a little sideshow which he Icstor has no intention to continue (like actually ruining dad financially or anything like that) unless they get high poll votes or something.
Really?? Have to check that one out :coldsweat:
Ah okay that might be the case, I will just skip a couple of days. Doesn't matter much in the end. But that questline would be perfect to get rid of your father for good. Father loses job, maybe gets a drinking problem or lashes out at his wife because of the stress, gets kicked out and bam suddenly there are possibilities for new scenes. A little dark for a story continuation but it is not like we are playing the defender of public opinion so far.

Edit: Yep, worked like a charm.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But that questline would be perfect to get rid of your father for good. Father loses job, maybe gets a drinking problem or lashes out at his wife because of the stress, gets kicked out and bam suddenly there are possibilities for new scenes. A little dark for a story continuation but it is not like we are playing the defender of public opinion so far.
Yes, but that final note we get from the narrator suggest that we won't get anything like that :) That questline is finished right there. Unless patrons demand a continuation.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So what new places are there?
Every new place I try to go to says "Work in progress..."
So those aren't actual places.
Is it because I'm using an old save file, or can't you actually go to the teachers/therapists place?
No, you can continue from there. Those places are still locked, no new content. But Dad's workplace will open during the questline with mom. A new "Dark Alley" with Caroline's. Judy is getting a (yet) locked home, like Celia's; aaand another temporarly appearing location too through Zuri :)

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Visit later or earlier. At night or in the morning. Yes, you need to fight a dude. You can talk with her in her bedroom in the living room. Exhaust every option, fight the dude, sleep, Caroline will appear again for more money.
Okay thanks

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i try to talk to dad in the afternoon at home in the hope of getting 3rd company name and he just says not now all the time.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i try to talk to dad in the afternoon at home in the hope of getting 3rd company name and he just says not now all the time.
You need to discuss this with him in the office actually, at morning.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
You need to discuss this with him in the office actually, at morning.
thanks just figured it out

cant find the cards in his office tho these, i dont see them.
16: Dad's office on the left under cabinet
18: Front office of dad's building right side of chart
20: Dad's office above the left bookshelf hidden behind the day under "Time"

and dark alley cards, i cant find anything clickable in there like described (coming after velvet/dwayne encounter when theres noone there)
12: Dark Alley on wall next to broken window
13: Dark Alley next to AC unit on the right

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i am missing a scene with the mother ?because i see i can get a special on the weekend and i already see it the one on the bed and then the father come back.

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
Do I have to start from scratch?

Many places are locked like in the first version and I got an event in school that said Celia wanted to see me but she's still in "Work in Progress" thing.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
cant find the cards in his office tho these, i dont see them.
16: Dad's office on the left under cabinet
18: Front office of dad's building right side of chart
20: Dad's office above the left bookshelf hidden behind the day under "Time"
One is under the cabinet on the very right thats behind dad's chair. Just under it. The other is actually hiding behind the UI that shows which time of day it is. very sneaky. Just hober your mouse over and it will highlight.
The front office one is actually floating in air, seemingly, in the top left corner of the sceen once again but not covered by the UI thankfully.
12: Dark Alley on wall next to broken window
13: Dark Alley next to AC unit on the right
They are camouflaged, apper to be part of the walls they are on. Will highlight if you hover your mouse over them. Check the bright wall sections
Many places are locked like in the first version and I got an event in school that said Celia wanted to see me but she's still in "Work in Progress" thing.
No. Thats one just a missing link that suppose to be in 0.1 really and he added it now. Youknow, the hint that tells you to visit her in the office after the toilet scenes? Nothing suggested that in 0.1. It doesn't unlocks anything new. Its just the missing step. Will trigger each time you enter school, i consider that a glitch, but you can ignore it after you are done with Celia.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone else get a glitch where a black square appears in the middle of the screen?

And also one where you go somewhere random(like Carolines room or shop to buy wine) and all highlights disappear from the screen aswell as the leave button?

Pretty gamebreaking bug, seeing as I can't continue the weekend event with Linda or talk to Caroline...

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to find the mother after you get the botched weekend?
I'm looking everywhere and can't find her

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes