[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentaro25

Nov 3, 2018
What can be expected on the 0.5 update? Would it be big? Also, can I expect it this week or should it be later this month? Thanks!

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Ok I am really enjoying this game but I am at a point where I am not sure if I am stuck or just ran out of content. I have slipped into Carolines and Sara's room multiple nights and done everything it lets me. had Linda in my room many times and done everything with her. Gone on a date with linda, cammed with Sara, a little fun with caroline at the shop and a weekend event with Sara. Now everyday I can not talk with anyone, most just don't let me anymore and Linda has a grayed out option of ask about Bob. Several areas say work in progress so I know we are waiting for an update on those. So have i hit the end of the story for now or did I miss something?

Appricit

Nov 6, 2018
Okay so guys I need a little bit of help. I'm playing this game and now I can't do any lewd stuff! Did I broke the game? I mean after stealing Caroline's Vibrator there's nothing in the playground option! Not even with his Mother!! If you can help then thanks a lot!

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
After reading the walkthrough I am certain that I must of messed up the game somehow because I have the newest version and half of the stuff in the walkthrough never happened with Sara, Caroline or Linda. I got everything with Ceillia and the little bit there is with everyone else. Is there a choice in the game that can derail it?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
After reading the walkthrough I am certain that I must of messed up the game somehow because I have the newest version and half of the stuff in the walkthrough never happened with Sara, Caroline or Linda. I got everything with Ceillia and the little bit there is with everyone else. Is there a choice in the game that can derail it?
No. But you can get stuck if you aren't choosing certain options which are there you just ignore them. For example to continue with Linda, you have to ask money from Bob untill he gives no more (i know you have passed that but the pattern is similar). But such option appear in green to signify its importance. Some other things then happen only after some days have passed. So keep playing, keep exploring options, always try to talk with everyone and listen what they had to say.

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Well I did make some more progress it says I have completed Sara's story for now and everyone else except Linda and Caroline says work in progress. For whatever reason I have not gotten access to Bob's work yet but I will keep talking to linda every morning and see if it changes, the morning is the only time I can talk with her now. Caroline I can't talk with at all it just says you have already talked to her. I can keep taking pics of the 6 outfits for money and I can sneak into her room at night to have fun but no matter how many times I do these nothing changes with her. I feel like I am missing something with her to move it forward to level 2.

Appricit

Nov 6, 2018
Okay so guys I need a little bit of help. I'm playing this game and now I can't do any lewd stuff! Did I broke the game? I mean after stealing Caroline's Vibrator there's nothing in the playground option! Not even with his Mother!! If you can help then thanks a lot!
Can anyone help me? No one replied to my problem :/ :(

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Well I did make some more progress it says I have completed Sara's story for now and everyone else except Linda and Caroline says work in progress. For whatever reason I have not gotten access to Bob's work yet but I will keep talking to linda every morning and see if it changes, the morning is the only time I can talk with her now. Caroline I can't talk with at all it just says you have already talked to her. I can keep taking pics of the 6 outfits for money and I can sneak into her room at night to have fun but no matter how many times I do these nothing changes with her. I feel like I am missing something with her to move it forward to level 2.
Can anyone help me? No one replied to my problem :/ :(
If either of you wants to upload their save, I can check it out for you. Unless you're playing on Android, then don't bother. That version isn't supported by ICSTOR and it likely bugged out, I wouldn't be able to help you.

Appricit

Nov 6, 2018
If either of you wants to upload their save, I can check it out for you. Unless you're playing on Android, then don't bother. That version isn't supported by ICSTOR and it likely bugged out, I wouldn't be able to help you.
It's done. There's no problem anymore. My anti-virus blocked some files (I don't know why) but now it's done. Thanks anyway :D

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
You have missed things with caroline. You have to take 4 more photoshoots and according to ur comment i assume that you haven't done that. Take a look at the walkthrough that will help you.

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Well I think it sorted itself out at least for now. I finally got the option to talk to linda about bob and that story is moving along and it finally let me talk to Caroline again so that one started moving again. Not sure what was going on before but I will keep going now and see if I can get to the end of everyone now. :)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
so 0.4 is last ... i cant enter bob's car and dono what to do with sara after tat vibrator
So you don`t SEE the carkeys at his table ???? You do know, that you NEED carkeys to enter a locked car ???? There is a WT at OP if you can`t figure somthing out !!!

Shnookums

Feb 14, 2018
Do you not get an end of content message with Sara?

Seems like I've exhausted all the other characters, and I get a progress message when I click stuff, or I get a popup after a certain activity which says end of content etc.. but with Sara I've not had anything, and the weekend event with her is available every Friday. Am I pretty much done?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Do you not get an end of content message with Sara?

Seems like I've exhausted all the other characters, and I get a progress message when I click stuff, or I get a popup after a certain activity which says end of content etc.. but with Sara I've not had anything, and the weekend event with her is available every Friday. Am I pretty much done?
You get a notification with Sara as well.

Happens after the second anal scene and look like this:

Sara_End.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes