[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenglerhaa

Oct 31, 2018
Do you know, where your games save files are ???? If you do, then send the last save file, not auto save !!! Don`t you see the RED box under this field, witch says "Upload a File" ????

EDIT: ARE YOU PLAYING WITH THE PHONE ????
Yess

rickhola

Nov 2, 2018
Can anyone tell me the end with caroline ?
it seems she is gone .. her bedroom is always empty..
how to unlock Zuri & Dads Workplace ?
i think i'm stuck XD

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me the end with caroline ?
it seems she is gone .. her bedroom is always empty..
how to unlock Zuri ?
i think i'm stuck XD
Zuri is dad's secretary/receptionist. You'll unlock her when you gain access to dad's workplace. For that just continue with the mom quest and it'll come automatically.

Regarding Caroline: well you haven't really given much information about your progress with her, so it's kinda hard to help you out. I can check your save if you want though. Just upload it here.

ayaaaa

Oct 9, 2018
Loaded this up after a while to check out the new updates. Has there been any update with Judy's story? I don't get any options when I visit her in her office, and her home is still a work in progress. I'm pretty sure I overheard her and Linda talking in this save file, but maybe I messed something up.

rickhola

Nov 2, 2018
Zuri is dad's secretary/receptionist. You'll unlock her when you gain access to dad's workplace. For that just continue with the mom quest and it'll come automatically.

Regarding Caroline: well you haven't really given much information about your progress with her, so it's kinda hard to help you out. I can check your save if you want though. Just upload it here.
First thank you for the fast reply!.

I did alot with caroline, her store got robbed and i gave her money.. now she sits in her room on her laptop and it says i have already talked to her .. The only thing i can do with mum is get a kiss, or she joins me at night..

Jul 3, 2017

I did alot with caroline, her store got robbed and i gave her money.. now she sits in her room on her laptop and it says i have already talked to her .. The only thing i can do with mum is get a kiss, or she joins me at night..
You might be wanting to visit the dark alley to meet someone.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017

I think I got it. You've somehow messed up your save by boosting your relationship status with mom and sisters to 5.
This is not yet possible and I fear the game's code can't work properly because of that.

Do you have another save before you've altered the relationship variables?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes