• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
someone please upload the milfy_city.exe file from "Milfy_City-0.4c-pc-crunched\lib\windows-i686" this location..
i accidentally deleted it and i don't want to download the whole game again.

just upload the milfy_city.exe file from that location plz...

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
First thank you for the fast reply!.

I did alot with caroline, her store got robbed and i gave her money.. now she sits in her room on her laptop and it says i have already talked to her .. The only thing i can do with mum is get a kiss, or she joins me at night..
did you meet her at night outside the house after giving her 150$

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
someone please upload the milfy_city.exe file from "Milfy_City-0.4c-pc-crunched\lib\windows-i686" this location..
i accidentally deleted it and i don't want to download the whole game again.

just upload the milfy_city.exe file from that location plz...
@sarge87 can u upload that bro?

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
can you plz give also the milfy_city.exe file from main folder which is used to launch the game...that is also deleted.

rickhola

Nov 2, 2018
I think I got it. You've somehow messed up your save by boosting your relationship status with mom and sisters to 5.
This is not yet possible and I fear the game's code can't work properly because of that.

Do you have another save before you've altered the relationship variables?
ah that could be the thing.. thank you i will try a new game soon .. without the messed up relationship points..
thank you! :)

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
yes i have a save before i di the kitcen seane with lindaer n her friend

i did that it says work in progress

went the same day but afternoon but did not work tryed next day morning and afternoon still nothing

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
whenever i go to talk to linda in her room...the app closes automatically and the milfy_city.exe file automatically deleted from lib/windows-i686/ folder. this happens everytime i do that.
any solution...i have used another save also.

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
i have done the cleaning for aunt at her house the pool how you get the night seaene

theres one in the gym locker room far bk on the right by the towel

how you get to Yazmin house please help stuck after cleaning the pool

how do you unlock yasmins house

how you do the climing sene at aunts house stuck i climb but keep falling

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
how you do the climing sene at aunts house stuck i climb but keep falling
click on climb icon in order to climb you have to click hands icon whenever the filler is reach between
all 4 arrow (when orange turn in to yellow) you have to click 1 time left other time right/left/right or vice versa until the hands icon is gone> then again do the same thing just like climbing click on big up arrow icon whenever the filler is reach between all 4 arrow icon> do the same with the left arrow icon

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
any one know how to get lindas and coraline weekend seanse i have done sara's weekend scene

any one know how t get all the weekend senses as i have done saras weekend scene

any one know if v0.4 is it any new updates need more of liza n yasmain

how you get corilines weekend event

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
@dave619 please stop making multiple posts, if you have more questions and no one else has responded yet just edit your post

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
One of the cards is on the back window of Bob's car when the door's open.

Another one on the vertical vent thing on the right building in the Dark Alley.

Can't upload pics atm but hopefully someone can upload after reading this
I found one on top of school lockers as your enter, one in your room at the floor on left wall near bed, at nite to the left of garage its red, principals office rt wall above credenza,sink in aunties bathroom,

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
any one know how to get lindas and coraline weekend seanse i have done sara's weekend scene

any one know how t get all the weekend senses as i have done saras weekend scene

any one know if v0.4 is it any new updates need more of liza n yasmain

how you get corilines weekend event
complete the sara and caroline quest and you will get their weekend scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes