[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How to get events 20 21 and 22 in gallery?
Those are the Zuri and Suri scenes. You'll need to complete their quest to unlock those scenes.

After unlocking dad's workplace you will be able to talk to his secretary/receptionist Zuri.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone knows what's going to be in 0.5 update?
The update will be centered around mom and improving her relationship level up to 4. But since her storyline is intertwined with Judy's we might see some Judy content as well. It all depends on how important she is to the story of v0.5.

Reactions: a.i.w.a.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
What are the current max for the different characters? I can't seem to find out whether I've maxed or not.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm sorry because I'm sure that this question has been asked before. Can anybody please tell me in which rooms I find those pictures from the secret gallery?

- Page 2, top row, right
- Page 3, bottom row, middle
- Page 4, middle row, left

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I'm sorry because I'm sure that this question has been asked before. Can anybody please tell me in which rooms I find those pictures from the secret gallery?

- Page 2, top row, right
- Page 3, bottom row, middle
- Page 4, middle row, left
Dad's car, right window when the front door is open
Auntie's bathroom, on the white piece of furniture in the right lower corner of the screen
Auntie's kitchen, one of the bricks in the middle

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Dad's car, right window when the front door is open
Auntie's bathroom, on the white piece of furniture in the right lower corner of the screen
Auntie's kitchen, one of the bricks in the middle
Thank you, I'll check those out tomorrow. I feel that I've picked up on in Auntie's bathroom in the shower though.

Edit: Never mind, found all three. Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes