• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quy1996

Sep 15, 2018
Tôi đang chơi phiên bản Android. Và sau khi nhận tiền ba lần từ Bob. Tôi không thể mở nơi làm việc của Linda. Tôi cũng không thể gặp Linda và Liza vào buổi sáng trong nhà bếp. Ai giúp tôi với? Xin lỗi tiếng anh của tôi rất tệ và tôi phải sử dụng Google Dịch để viết bài này.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Tôi đang chơi phiên bản Android. Và sau khi nhận tiền ba lần từ Bob. Tôi không thể mở nơi làm việc của Linda. Tôi cũng không thể gặp Linda và Liza vào buổi sáng trong nhà bếp. Ai giúp tôi với? Xin lỗi tiếng anh của tôi rất tệ và tôi phải sử dụng Google Dịch để viết bài này.
I see. U cannot speak in English, but I'd guess it's the norm here.

Reactions: mrkim_4523

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
vietnamese = "I'm playing the Android version. And after receiving money three times from Bob. I can not open Linda's workplace. I also could not meet Linda and Liza in the morning in the kitchen. Someone help me please? Sorry my English is bad and I have to use Google Translate to write this article."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Can I use a v0.4b walkthrough if the recent version is the .4c? I mean, what is different?
It's a bug-fix, the content is the same bar some dialogue that has been slightly altered.

The Android version is bugged, play on PC instead. It's your best bet.

Little vix

Oct 2, 2018
Can somebody please tell me how I proceed from the pages where you can click on certain rooms please. I have clicked on everything I possibly can, in every room I can get into, including Rachel's bedroom. However I cannot seem to find a way to proceed in the game, or get it back to the dialogue etc. I'm at the part after Tom's first day of work. I'm guessing it's something simple that I'm not doing but can't seem to work it out.

Thanks... any help would be appreciated

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Can somebody please tell me how I proceed from the pages where you can click on certain rooms please. I have clicked on everything I possibly can, in every room I can get into, including Rachel's bedroom. However I cannot seem to find a way to proceed in the game, or get it back to the dialogue etc. I'm at the part after Tom's first day of work. I'm guessing it's something simple that I'm not doing but can't seem to work it out.

Thanks... any help would be appreciated
You've got the wrong game here. There are no Rachel or Tom in Milfy City.

v_delacroix

Oct 3, 2018
hi i'm new to this game, i played a lil'bit and caroline broke up with me, does anyone have full walkthrough caroline part... thank you
oh, i'm in 0.4c btw

Hipper Slime

Aug 11, 2018
I got every cards xcpt - the card on basketball court & the locker. Plz can any1 tell me how to go in ths 2 rooms..?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I got every cards xcpt - the card on basketball court & the locker. Plz can any1 tell me how to go in ths 2 rooms..?
The gym is at right side of school and if you mean the hallway of school (where lockers are), if I remember correctly, one card is on the top of one locker.
EDIT: You mean the locker room of the gym. You can`t miss it, when you get to the gym!!!

zenios

Sep 2, 2018
in the morning go and click on the right side of the school this will bring you to the gym. once in the gym you can access the locker/changing from via a door on the left.

Hipper Slime

Aug 11, 2018
The gym is at right side of school and if you mean the hallway of school (where lockers are), if I remember correctly, one card is on the top of one locker.
EDIT: You mean the locker room of the gym. You can`t miss it, when you get to the gym!!!
Thanks for the help, sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes